Recent purchases

ccmusic really isn't that bad. Ordering more than one is better as well as it's usually in a bigger box. I just submitted a big order with them because of the coupon, worth it!

Yeah I've never had a problem with shipments being messed up from them personally but I've read on here some come in all dinged if they ordered few records. I feel like if I do it then I'll have to order at least 4 or more so they don't try to force three records in a single mailer. I just don't wanna spend money lol I have a $50 amazon gift card so I just order with them instead. Glad the reissues are top notch though

Yeah I've never had a problem with shipments being messed up from them personally but I've read on here some come in all dinged if they ordered few records. I feel like if I do it then I'll have to order at least 4 or more so they don't try to force three records in a single mailer. I just don't wanna spend money lol I have a $50 amazon gift card so I just order with them instead. Glad the reissues are top notch though

I gotcha totally. Gift cards are always better :)

It was crazy, I was at Zia on Thunderbird and I was flipping through their comedy and I went past it, then I was like "wait a minute..." it was only $15 and it's got the original sheet with the details and stuff.

I moved from the west valley a couple years ago, but T Bird is still my favorite zia, that's rad!

IMG_2655_zpsquua9hqn.jpg?t=1456837330 

The Angelic Process. Weighing Souls With Sand | Roadburn Records '16 | gold || 100 copies

dfd2d4d7ae3eeb791b5a0f847b21b658_zpslqda 

The Angelic Process. Coma Waering | Burning World Records '12 | black || 400 copies

IMG_2654_zpswm5j1puh.jpg?t=1456837331 

Ash Borer. Cold Of Ages | Pesanta '13 | black

Finally picked up one of my most coveted records... Hopesfall's The Satellite Years! (on black /700)

It was via discogs, at a price that was almost too cheap to be legit, and I was half expecting to be filing a claim in month or so, but it arrived at work this morning, with the only casualty being a bent corner due to average packaging. The record itself is in great condition. 

Very stoked!

NLBy5A6.jpg

Finally picked up one of my most coveted records... Hopesfall's The Satellite Years! (on black /700)

It was via discogs, at a price that was almost too cheap to be legit, and I was half expecting to be filing a claim in month or so, but it arrived at work this morning, with the only casualty being a bent corner due to average packaging. The record itself is in great condition.

Very stoked!

NLBy5A6.jpg

way awesome! Was that the one from Sweden?

Roam- Backbone, half blue/half yellow with red splatter /500

The Acacia Strain- Coma Witch 2xLP, purple /2400

The Acacia Strain- Death Is The Only Mortal, pink /1000

The Uncluded- The Uncluded double picture disc

Northlane- Node, lilac

Paramore- All We Know Is Falling, 10th Anniversary reissue, clear with multicolored splatter /4000

Sorority Noise- Joy, Departed, first press, clear beer with royal blue splatter /1021

Alkaline Trio- My Shame Is True, black

Matt Pryor/Gates split 7", black with Overdue tag #14/50

Being As An Ocean- How We Both Wondrously Perish, Hot Topic exclusive flesh variant /1200

State Champs- The Finer Things, sixth press, translucent electric blue /3000

Hotel Books- Run Wild, Young Beauty, cloudy clear with green splatter /650

Toe | The Book About My Idle Plot On A Vague Anxiety | LP | Clear w/ Blue Smoke | /1,000 | 4th Pressing | Topshelf

Christie Front Drive | S/T | LP | Gold | Second Pressing | Magic Bullet

Penfold | Our First Taste Of Escape | 2xLP | Transparent Blue w/ Black & White Splatter | /300 | 2nd Pressing | Intheclouds