PO: NOTHING - Guilty of Everything LP

Every time someone talks about nothing and whirr's internet presence and gets mad about it, it makes me lol

Can't say I'm "mad" about it, I just get major cringelols from them talking shit and intentionally whittling down their fanbase, and then asking for handouts shortly after.

egg-on-face.jpg

Will admit that a lot of the angsty comments from [ex-]fans on Facebook are pretty entertaining, though.

Only one that made me Lol

To clarify, hardly any of "Whirr"'s responses get a laugh out of me.  (Though that Bananas In Pajamas remark is a strong contender.)  I was more referring to the amount of butt-hurt / "welp, I enjoy your music but I guess I've got to burn your records now"-esque comments that fans post on their page.

the dudes in nothing and whirr wouldnt want to hang with you nerds. they would probably find most of you intolerable. should that change anything about whether you like their music or not? only if you are fucking child.

quit pretending like bands owe it to anyone to act any sort of way. they can act how they want. if that colors your opinion of their music, well then that is your bad.

the dudes in nothing and whirr wouldnt want to hang with you nerds. they would probably find most of you intolerable. should that change anything about whether you like their music or not? only if you are fucking child.

quit pretending like bands owe it to anyone to act any sort of way. they can act how they want. if that colors your opinion of their music, well then that is your bad.

True, true. I'm just saying he's got a big head for what it is. I like whirr, but don't act like your band is MBV or anything, cause whirr is the most forgettable of the bunch. 

To clarify, hardly any of "Whirr"'s responses get a laugh out of me.  

Same, that was the only one. 

I don't think anyone is arguing that their image effects how we enjoy their music.  I know it doesn't, for me.  And for what it's worth, I'd rather be a nerd than a cocky prick who claims to play in the loudest band in the world... that's actually horrendous, live.

My "beef" and point of my post is that it's laughable when a band is like;

YO, FUCK YOU RETARDS.  IF YOU DON'T LIKE US YOU CAN FUCK OFF, YA PUSSY CHUMP.

Also our band broke down.  You guys wanna' buy some merch to help us out?  We'll take donations if you're feeling generous.  Thanks! xoxo

Literally everyone here is saying that it does not affect their opinion on the music.

That all snowballed from p4k and needle drop fans complaining about whirr complaining, and then people complaining about whirr complaining about the p4k and needle drop fans complaining. I don't give a fuck about them weeding out those people and can see why they did it. Their word choice is terrible, but the people they were calling out are worse imo.

Their word choice is terrible, but the people they were calling out are worse imo.

This pretty much sums it up.  There was no completely innocent party, as far as I'm concerned.  You could probably say that both sides are guilty of everything...  if you really wanted to.

This pretty much sums it up.  There was no completely innocent party, as far as I'm concerned.  You could probably say that both sides are guilty of everything...  if you really wanted to.

I wish I could press a button that erases the needle drop and all his fans from my internet, but it's just a pipe dream.

I wish I could press a button that erases the needle drop and all his fans from my internet, but it's just a pipe dream.

Well i can't handle this. I'll see you guys AroundI'm Swaying out of here.

Rustle.

y'all so crazy