PO: NOTHING - Guilty of Everything LP

• 2 weeks later...

The colors keep selling out, what's wrong with wanting to keep an album in press with colored options available?

Feels like they're really playing into getting people to want to buy new editions of the record with all the alternate covers and such. There's really no reason for them to do a red cover.

That being said, I don't have a copy so I may end up buying this. 

Feels like they're really playing into getting people to want to buy new editions of the record with all the alternate covers and such. There's really no reason for them to do a red cover.

Variant collectors. Maybe they realize this band and most associated other bands have fans who gotta have 'em all; moreso than other bands on their roster. Doesn't affect me, so I don't really care. I just need one copy to enjoy a great album, and black is all the better even if it's not limited.

I think the variant collectors are going to eat this up, alternative cover or not.  I rarely pick up more than one variant of a release, for me the different cover is a little more incentive to collect more than one.

It's pretty rad that they're moving so many copies of this.  Good for Nothing and Relapse.

I'm not completing them on this release, but have gotten the first two limited presses, so I HAVE to get the red:black job on this 3rd 

That's exactly how I feel.  I'm not ambitious enough to collect all of these (especially with those elusive clear and release show variants), but I'm going to try and snag the rarest variant of each different cover.  I also think I like every new cover variant better than the last.