Worst album you've ever heard

Grew out of this band in high school.

A Thousand Suns keeps getting compared to Radiohead's Kid A. Is it any good?

It's okay. There are some songs on it that I really liked (Blackout, Robot Boy, Burning In The Skies), but also some that I can't stand (Wretches and Kings, The Catalyst).

You can give it a try, just don't expect too much.

how the fuck has no one said this, you're all wrong

Imnotafancover.jpg

A writer for the Warsaw Business Journal attempted to describe their music: "Imagine an impassioned triceratops mating with a steam turbine, while off to the side Daft Punk and the Bee Gees beat each other to death with skillets and spatulas. Imagine the sound that would make. Just try. BrokeNCYDE is kind of like that, except it also makes you want to jab your thumbs into your eyeballs and gargle acid."

Mogwai - Hardcore will never die ... comes to mind. I liked Mogwai A LOT, but this and the new one is absolute !)"(§/!"

Yeah, huge Mogwai fan here and I strongly dislike that record but it's not any worse than the hundreds of Mogwai imitators out there. Their new production/tone really throw me off and I despised Mexican Grand Prix. It's not the WORST album though. Maybe the worst Mogwai album.

The new Mogwai album definitely isn't shit... /opinion

Zeitgeist by The Smashing Pumpkins is the first one that comes to mind.

not terrible, but definitely their worst. the production is awful and the songs are weak, with the exception of 'thats the way' and a few of the bonus tracks from the special edition. On the plus side, some of jimmy chamberlins best drumming of any SP record can be found on this one.

some really mind blowing stuff.

Yeah, huge Mogwai fan here and I strongly dislike that record but it's not any worse than the hundreds of Mogwai imitators out there. Their new production/tone really throw me off and I despised Mexican Grand Prix. It's not the WORST album though. Maybe the worst Mogwai album.

The new Mogwai album definitely is shit... /opinion

I can agree with that good sir ;)

Miley Cyrus - Bangerz

Yes, I listened to the whole thing to review it on our podcast. I usually don't mind pop music but this album is atrocious.

One that has stuck with me for years-

Simple Plan - No Pads, No Helmets… Just Balls, and I quite enjoyed Sum 41 and Blink 182 at that time. That dude's voice made my skin crawl.

Ever heard of Black Veil Brides or Falling In Reverse? 

If not, you didn't miss anything.

I've never heard of those bands. However, I just checked them out on youtube while at work and I already regret doing so. I may listen to music that a lot of people don't like, but those guys seem to be about everything but the music.