PO SOON: The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean it

jewfro

It really is. Happy to pay 30 bucks instead of 150 for this.

And that right there is a great example why prices are the way they are right now. I mean are you seriously happy to pay 30 bucks for this? Really?

I love this album as much as everybody else and I've been torn whether or not I want to buy it and I've decided against it. I've tried using that logic in my head of "well its better than $150" but it's really not. 150 for a record is nuts, 30 for a record is nuts as well.

And that right there is a great example why prices are the way they are right now. I mean are you seriously happy to pay 30 bucks for this? Really?

I love this album as much as everybody else and I've been torn whether or not I want to buy it and I've decided against it. I've tried using that logic in my head of "well its better than $150" but it's really not. 150 for a record is nuts, 30 for a record is nuts as well.

This is an argument that's as old as time itself... I wish I could still pay 1.50 a gallon for gas too but that's not happening either... it is what it is.

I'd pay 15 for a single vinyl without complaining just the same as I would pay 30 for a double. Let's try and remember that this is not a cd in a jewel case. Wake up! Printing vinyl is clearly more expensive. 

This is an argument that's as old as time itself... I wish I could still pay 1.50 a gallon for gas too but that's not happening either... it is what it is.

While that is true, you can make a million arguments about this kinda thing. What if this recent surge of popularity of vinyl records goes the way of the beanie baby?

I'd pay 15 for a single vinyl without complaining just the same as I would pay 30 for a double. Let's try and remember that this is not a cd in a jewel case. Wake up! Printing vinyl is clearly more expensive.

Yes I need to wake up. I don't know the difference between a jewel cased CD and a printed vinyl!!!