Quick! The Baddest Dude On the Boards, Fight George Zimmerman! Enter Now!

Does this guy think he's some sort of celebrity or something after doing what he did?

Apparently he is, with people paying so much attention to it and a site like TMZ posting the story.

I wish I had a higher profile but vegetarian documentary filmmaker best known for a film on the Dixie Chix doesn't carry much cache.

I honestly think the best thing that can happen is for no one to apply and for this to never happen and for GZ to simply disappear. The promoter is seriously slime as well for coming up with this. 

At least the best scenario came out of this publicity stunt. The worst thing that could happen to DMX is that he has to go to prison for beating Zimmerman to death. And I don't really think going back to the clink would bother him that much.

Also I didn't know until now that DMX's real name is Earl. Represent.

At least the best scenario came out of this publicity stunt. The worst thing that could happen to DMX is that he has to go to prison for beating Zimmerman to death. And I don't really think going back to the clink would bother him that much.

Also I didn't know until now that DMX's real name is Earl. Represent.

solid name haha

god I hope X is training right this second. im not going to lie this does entice me a little bit now that that X may be his opponent. tune in just to watch Zimmerman get the piss beat out of him (hopefully).

so hes going to enter the ring to this, right? -

and now all I can think about is this -