Is pink Floyd a nice pair worth it

Bigj713

I'm kinda new to the vinyl world and my favorite albums are the first two pink Floyd albums I would like to own them but I can't afford to spend 100 on these two right now I have no problem saving up for them but I've always been tempted to get a nice pair since it comes with both of them and usually you can find them for around 20 I really don't know what to do I read they changed a few songs but is it that bad that I should stay away from it or what?

I'm kinda new to the vinyl world and my favorite albums are the first two pink Floyd albums. I would like to own them but I can't afford to spend 100 on these two right now. I have no problem saving up for them, but I've always been tempted to get a nice pair since it comes with both of them and usually you can find them for around 20. I really don't know what to do, I read they changed a few songs but is it that bad that I should stay away from it or what?

new game. quote and put punctuation marks where you feel they should fall. 

l0l,,

I'm kinda like knew to the vinyl world and like my favorite albums,, are the first too pink Floyd albums...LOL. I would like to own them but I like can't afford to spend 100 on these two right now. Like, I have no problem saving up for them but I've always been tempted to get like, a nice pair since it comes with both of them lol! and usually you can find them for around like $20. I really don't know what. to. do. I read they changed a few songs but like is it that bad that I should stay away from it or like what?

I'm. kinda. new. to. the. vinyl. world. and. my. favorite. albums. are. the. first. two. pink. Floyd. albums. I. would. like. to. own. them. but. I. can't. afford. to. spend. 100. on. these. two. right. now. I. have. no. problem. saving. up. for. them. but. I've. always. been. tempted. to. get. a. nice. pair. since. it. comes. with. both. of. them. and. usually. you. can. find. them. for. around. 20. I. really. don't. know. what. to. do. I. read. they. changed. a. few. songs. but. is. it. that. bad. that. I. should. stay. away. from. it. or. what?

l0l,,

I'm kinda like knew to the vinyl world and like my favorite albums,, are the first too pink Floyd albums...LOL. I would like to own them but I like can't afford to spend 100 on these two right now. Like, I have no problem saving up for them but I've always been tempted to get like, a nice pair since it comes with both of them lol! and usually you can find them for around like $20. I really don't know what. to. do. I read they changed a few songs but like is it that bad that I should stay away from it or like what?

ive highlighted in red your best move.