PO: Soundtrack - Dumb and Dumber 2XLP

I remember Dumb and Dumber for many reasons but a great soundtrack isnt one of them.  I am going to throw my vote for Angus, I dont think I would actually buy it but it was a cute movie with an even better soundtrack.  I actually found my old cd of it a year back while cleaning out my mothers old home and gave it by my niece  

• 2 weeks later...

Angus. Please and thank you.

Wow, I haven't thought about this in forever, and I seem to be the only one I know that is aware of the existence of that movie.  This album was so great, and I listened to it every day through middle school, and this is still one of my favorite movies ever.  Really good stuff on that soundtrack.  Though I was pretty pissed they left the Peter Gabriel song off.

Would totally pick it up on vinyl, but that one is never happening.  The movie hasn't even gotten a halfway decent DVD release yet, so I doubt there would be nearly enough demand to justify a pressing.

• 1 month later...

"mix up"....classic SRC

"We had a bit of a mix up with the Dumb and Dumber pressing where we ended up with 50 records that have a 180 Gram A/B side and a 180 Gram white C/D Side. We have numbered these out of 50 and have put up for order this LTD to 50 Red/White variant. Grab your copy now here:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Soundtrack-%252d-Dumb-and-Dumber-2XLP.html"

• 3 weeks later...

"mix up"....classic SRC

"We had a bit of a mix up with the Dumb and Dumber pressing where we ended up with 50 records that have a 180 Gram A/B side and a 180 Gram white C/D Side. We have numbered these out of 50 and have put up for order this LTD to 50 Red/White variant. Grab your copy now here:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Soundtrack-%252d-Dumb-and-Dumber-2XLP.html"

This would be even better if they tried to charge more for it

• 8 months later...