PO: Soundtrack - Dumb and Dumber 2XLP

Guest deleted

Maybe it has something to do with the sequel coming out later this year... Anyone think of that?

You did.

Not sure if that was a rhetorical question or not.

Excuse me!  Can you tell me how to get to the medical school...?

I love this soundtrack.  One of my favorites to play when I drive west on I-80 from Minnesota to California or Las Vegas or wherever.  Same rout they took to get to Asssssspen.  "No-west, Lloyd.  West!"  Come on, Too Much Of A Good Thing, great tune.

I bought the CD 15 years ago, and plugged in the missing songs on it on my iTunes, along with some other sound clips from the movie.  Good music & good entertainment on a long drive.

Price tag on the vinyl makes me balk at clicking the purchase button, though.  No one gets why they're releasing this now, I can only imagine it having to do with the release of Dumb & Dumber, To on the horizon.  Maybe the timing coincides so when the new movie is out & in the headlines, and people are onling searching for...whatever related to the movie, this will be readily available at the time.  Granted I don't think the movie comes out till next fall...  Just a guess.