Thanks to everyone who forwarded me the demos! I don't know if this is old news, but it's really interesting to see how heavily the vocals in "Mandala" (from OLG) borrow from the demo of "Act Appalled." Did anybody else notice that or has that always been common knowledge?

so cool! I had noticed that too. Almost all of the lyrics to act appalled are different.

Is anyone else having problems with their OCD when it comes to organizing this thing?

I am...

I cant decide whether to have all the tracks (minus the instrumentals and stems) as one Juturna (Deluxe Edition) album or if I want to have separate albums for Juturna, B-Sides, and Demos. It may seem stupid to some of you but It annoys me when finding music on someones itunes or ipod is complicated.

Is anyone else having problems with their OCD when it comes to organizing this thing?

I am...

I cant decide whether to have all the tracks (minus the instrumentals and stems) as one Juturna (Deluxe Edition) album or if I want to have separate albums for Juturna, B-Sides, and Demos. It may seem stupid to some of you but It annoys me when finding music on someones itunes or ipod is complicated.

I do this a lot in my iTunes with stuff like the Oasis reissues and the YFW deluxe:

Make one with the album and call it "Juturna"

Make the other with the bonus tracks and call it "Juturna Deluxe" or "Juturna 10th Anninversary". Make the year whatever you want, but I usually do the album with the original release year and the deluxe with the deluxe's release (2005/2015).

Bonus: If the deluxe edition has a different or special artwork, use the old artwork for the album and the reissue art for the deluxe tracks.

I do this a lot in my iTunes with stuff like the Oasis reissues and the YFW deluxe:

Make one with the album and call it "Juturna"

Make the other with the bonus tracks and call it "Juturna Deluxe" or "Juturna 10th Anninversary". Make the year whatever you want, but I usually do the album with the original release year and the deluxe with the deluxe's release (2005/2015).

Bonus: If the deluxe edition has a different or special artwork, use the old artwork for the album and the reissue art for the deluxe tracks.

I did decide to go with 2015 for the year. I think I'm going to make it all one album. Combine Juturna with the B-Sides, Demos, and whatever the last 4 tracks are and just change the track numbers. The way its broken out now is Juturna: Track 1-12, Demos: Track 1-11, B-Sides: Track 1-6, and whatever the last 4 are: Track 1-4. So it will just be Juturna (Deluxe 10 Year Edition) with 33 tracks. Then Stems and Instrumentals will be their own albums. I may not even put the stems onto my itunes but just keep them on my hard drive.

Awesome Circa Survive show! I also got my Biceratops album signed by Matt from Rx Bandits before the show!

Nice! Wish I would've picked up that Biceratops album when it was on sale. Got to see them quite some time ago playing instrumental Sound of Animals Fighting songs. Was awesome!