RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

24 minutes ago, sogross said:

Bengans (Sweden) has their leftovers up. They start about half way down the page listed and continue for 11-12 pages. Shipping is high to the states though.

https://www.bengans.se/en/artiklar/vinyl/index.html

Cool, picked up the AiC for a friend and grabbed the distillers I was after.

1 hour ago, sogross said:

Bengans (Sweden) has their leftovers up. They start about half way down the page listed and continue for 11-12 pages. Shipping is high to the states though.

https://www.bengans.se/en/artiklar/vinyl/index.html

They've got some good bits of there. Nothing I was after but some good bits!

I ordered from the Sweden shop last year.  All 6 items were common, but Europe-only RSD releases.

I ordered on Sunday.  On Monday I received a confirmation email for 5 of the 6 items.  One item was not available.   They had already charged my credit card for the full order.  I received the refund on the one item in about a week, but the shipping price was not refunded for this item.

The order arrived within 2 weeks, but only 4 of the 5 items were in the package.  At this point the time difference and the language barrier came into play as I tried to email them to sort out the problem.  I eventually received a refund for the missing item, but it took a good month (and, again, I did not receive  a refund for the shipping I had paid).

The impression I had was that they were (1) friendly but (2) disorganized.

I am going to wait and see if other dealers (Townsend / Norman perhaps) have the things I need this year.

12 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

I ordered from the Sweden shop last year.  All 6 items were common, but Europe-only RSD releases.

I ordered on Sunday.  On Monday I received a confirmation email for 5 of the 6 items.  One item was not available.   They had already charged my credit card for the full order.  I received the refund on the one item in about a week, but the shipping price was not refunded for this item.

The order arrived within 2 weeks, but only 4 of the 5 items were in the package.  At this point the time difference and the language barrier came into play as I tried to email them to sort out the problem.  I eventually received a refund for the missing item, but it took a good month (and, again, I did not receive  a refund for the shipping I had paid).

The impression I had was that they were (1) friendly but (2) disorganized.

I am going to wait and see if other dealers (Townsend / Norman perhaps) have the things I need this year.

Sadly Norman Records in the UK (my usual haunt on RSD) wasn't permitted to take part this year due to them being mainly online.

Disappointing but I think they were actually pretty relieved!

Fatbeats has some things up, like the spacemen 3 lps and goat single- czarface and slick Rick are gone though.

Saw the Bengans.se email, too- got the meters set, toto, kasabian, polica, pearl Jam, and a couple.others to make it worthwhile for that shipping cost. Ordered from them before non-rsd without problems

Edited by Darnoc

29 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

Already seeing some decent priced listings on eBay and Discogs for the titles I'm interested in picking up. I think I'll wait until stores officially put them up (like 1234go or Amoeba) just so I can get them both shipped from one place to save on shipping. 

Amoeba is putting their titles online tomorrow at five am. I'm gonna do the exact same thing as you.