jhulud

PO soon? : Taylor Swift - Reputation (out on 11/10)

7 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Y'all are weird why would you want to look inferior?

Has the most catastrophic storm of the last 25 years making landfall in his back yard in the next 24 hours, still posting in a T-swift thread.

All jokes aside, hope you got out or found decent shelter brother

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

Has the most catastrophic storm of the last 25 years making landfall in his back yard in the next 24 hours, still posting in a T-swift thread.

All jokes aside, hope you got out or found decent shelter brother

Slept like a baby last night too. Thanks though I know it'll be bad... almost as bad as this new Tswift album.

On 8/25/2017 at 10:05 AM, nardes said:

That beat is actually from I'm Too Sexy... but I'd agree some other parts of LWYMMD sound similar to Operate

On 8/25/2017 at 10:05 AM, nardes said:

That beat is actually from I'm Too Sexy... but I'd agree some other parts of LWYMMD sound similar to Operate

Sorry this is actually the ole Vanilla Ice ripoff rule. Mean Girls beat has an extra bass hit on the & of 4 that Swifts beat doesnt. Lol 

After finishing up putting shutters & hurricane prep, I got pretty silly drunk & listened to "...Ready For It?" a few times. I got that feeling about it when back in '99 it was revealed that Dr.Dre collaborated with Trent Reznor on tracks of The Fragile. That was a weird comparison.