What video games have you been playing?

Played the Forza Horizon 2 demo on Xbox One. It was pretty enjoyable. I might have to pick it up when it comes out.

I just got finished with it. I thought it was great. The game looks amazing, and the races were a lot of fun. During the last race I had a huge goofy smile on my face the whole time. I'm getting this game on day one for sure.

I just got finished with it. I thought it was great. The game looks amazing, and the races were a lot of fun. During the last race I had a huge goofy smile on my face the whole time. I'm getting this game on day one for sure.

More of an arcade racer right? More fun than regular Forza?

More of an arcade racer right? More fun than regular Forza?

It's a pretty good mix of Forza and Burnout Paradise. I've heard people compare it to Project Gotham Racing, but I didn't play that much so I can't compare them. There's a lot more variety in the events. There are three races in the demo. One's a regular circuit race, one's a rally style off-road race, and one is a race down a seaside road against a group of jets flying above you. It's all open world and there are other types of events. You should check the demo out. Some of the cutscenes and radio announcers are a little goofy, but it's a lot of fun overall. It's a lot easier to get into than Forza 5.

anyone get new nhl yet? i heard it sucked but i always trust real peple and not game critics

I have it for PS4 and I really enjoy it.  Yes some features are gone, but I honestly didn't play them anyway.  The gameplay is what matters, and it is great.  If you are a hockey fan, I would go for it.

anyone get new nhl yet? i heard it sucked but i always trust real peple and not game critics

Haven't played it, not very into hockey, or sports games in general, but I can tell you the reason critics are panning it is because it's missing lots of different modes.

But they are saying they are going to add them in later.

Basically the same as the way other games are going now where they sell you an unfinished product and then patch it later on.  If you are willing to pay full price for a half finished game and trust them to patch it then maybe give'r.  Or like emokid said, if you are really into hockey games then you might want to just get it anyway.

saw that earlier and damn it's gorgeous. I honestly wish they'd just return to their roots and serve up a nice long, story-centered, turn-based RPG masterpiece. FF13 just didn't do it for me.

take a page from Nintendo's playbook and keep the same mechanics with updated graphics. i'd die. I absolutely adored going back and playing FF4 on PSP.

saw that earlier and damn it's gorgeous. I honestly wish they'd just return to their roots and serve up a nice long, story-centered, turn-based RPG masterpiece. FF13 just didn't do it for me.

take a page from Nintendo's playbook and keep the same mechanics with updated graphics. i'd die. I absolutely adored going back and playing FF4 on PSP.

I could see it going either way.  I know it's been in production for years and years, but there's no way a game will be that gorgeous and cinematic while also retaining the open world, truly compelling story, and side-quests galore.  I'll believe it when I see it.  I plan on grabbing it on day 1, regardless, but I guess you could say I'm choosing to be realistic with my expectations.  Absolutely love the design and tone of the game, too.

Hot damn.  March 2015.

Thought I wasn't gonna do this until The Last Guardian dropped, but I think I'm lusting for a PS4 now.  Kinda wanna give DA: Inquisition a shot too.