The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Also, I'd be willing to bundle up my Scanners (blood splattered) plus my copy of Friday the 13th (also blood splattered) for 60PPD. PM me guys, I need to make money! Basically it's like you get free shipping on both records! I can even send out F13 tomorrow and Scanners separately when I get that in.

That Halloween 2 orange splatter looks gorgeous and there's only 33 copies left in stock.

It's a great score. I was surprised to see that the DWRC deluxe reissues were all still available this morning. I believe they were all limited to 200. I've bought all four and am replacing my OG subscription copies (limited to 100) with them. Hopefully someone will still be interested in buying my old sub copies.

It's a great score. I was surprised to see that the DWRC deluxe reissues were all still available this morning. I believe they were all limited to 200. I've bought all four and am replacing my OG subscription copies (limited to 100) with them. Hopefully someone will still be interested in buying my old sub copies.

I don't think I can shell out any extra money for that splatter right now, sadly, but I would be interested in your old variants when I get some cash. Which ones do you have?

Edit: Someone buy my Scanners from me!!! Mondo is enforcing a new all sales are final policy, so I don't think I can cancel my order now.

Edit: Someone buy my Scanners from me!!! Mondo is enforcing a new all sales are final policy, so I don't think I can cancel my order now.

Not a new policy.  It has always been all sales are final.  They may be more strict on it now, but its always been the policy.  My guess is they were being lenient and that was being abused.....

Not a new policy. It has always been all sales are final. They may be more strict on it now, but its always been the policy. My guess is they were being lenient and that was being abused.....

Am I the only one who finds this bizarre? I noticed New On Vinyl have the same policy, and their site even goes so far as to say that if you don't want your order then simply refuse to accept delivery, or send it back yourself for a refund. Seems a bit backwards to me as obviously there's a cost for everyone involved in packing and shipping items out, only to have them returned and then a refund processed....

I don't think I can shell out any extra money for that splatter right now, sadly, but I would be interested in your old variants when I get some cash. Which ones do you have?

I have all but four DWRC releases in both the subscription and deluxe (limited) variants. Which Howard Shore variant did you buy?

ugh. i was doing so good on not buying records! haha. today i bought halloween 2 and the raid. I regret not grabbing they live and sleepaway tri color yesterday. but oh well. at least they live will probably pop up again.

They Live is available at LITA for $20 (I think). The variant for sale on Mondo is unlikely to appear again since it was originally a DWRC store exclusive and they put the remaining copies up for sale yesterday. Same with POD, H2, and H3.

Am I the only one who finds this bizarre? I noticed New On Vinyl have the same policy, and their site even goes so far as to say that if you don't want your order then simply refuse to accept delivery, or send it back yourself for a refund. Seems a bit backwards to me as obviously there's a cost for everyone involved in packing and shipping items out, only to have them returned and then a refund processed....

I can't speak for Mondo (they have always given me great customer service), but that New On Vinyl policy seems to be a way to simply reduce returns on their end. They are saying you have to be physically present to refuse a delivery (inconvenient or impossible) or package and return it yourself (costly and inconvenient) as opposed to simply sending an email after you get buyer's remorse? I'd bet those physical return numbers pale in comparison to their email cancelations. As long as it doesn't deter purchasing, that sounds like a smart, if heavy handed, business decision.

I have all but four DWRC releases in both the subscription and deluxe (limited) variants. Which Howard Shore variant did you buy?

They Live is available at LITA for $20 (I think). The variant for sale on Mondo is unlikely to appear again since it was originally a DWRC store exclusive and they put the remaining copies up for sale yesterday. Same with POD, H2, and H3.I can't speak for Mondo (they have always given me great customer service), but that New On Vinyl policy seems to be a way to simply reduce returns on their end. They are saying you have to be physically present to refuse a delivery (inconvenient or impossible) or package and return it yourself (costly and inconvenient) as opposed to simply sending an email after you get buyer's remorse? I'd bet those physical return numbers pale in comparison to their email cancelations. As long as it doesn't deter purchasing, that sounds like a smart, if heavy handed, business decision.

I bought the blood-splattered satisfaction.