The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I bought the blood-splattered satisfaction.

Holy Christ, that takes me way back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCBSX0XDSVI

I remember my friend ran into one of the guys from that band at a local hardcore show once. He didn't realize it was him until like, a day later though.

for anyone waiting for their Jurassic Park record still.

I sent in another message to mondo asking for an update since they refuse to give one.  their response was when they updated their website my outstanding order did not show in their new website from the old one and didn't realize i was still waiting.   I would suggest messaging and asking because you may be in the same boat.  

I am a little disappointed how the whole JP thing was handled all around.  I never expect any type of free stuff from a company for things happening but after 7 months hopefully I will be receiving the item.  expedited shipping, maybe providing the variant or saying hey 10% off your next order would have been a nice touch.

Mondo entirely lost some people's orders? That looks even worse on their part...

i would assume I am not the only one in this boat, people on this board or not. to me that just seems inexcusable to not double check these things when you update a website, especially with all of the problems that came with this Jurassic Park release.  I mean they all sold out so if you have 10, 25,50 or whatever copies just sitting around wouldn't you question that?

So, I'll sell my preorder for Scanners (blood splattered) plus Linear Downfall's "Fragmental Hippocampus" LP (translucent blue) for 50PPD. For those who do not know, Linear Downfall is Steven Drozd's (Flaming Lips) backup band. This means you'll get Scanners for 35PPD and Linear Downfall for 15PPD. Cheaper than discogs. 

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/5899947?ev=rb

i would assume I am not the only one in this boat, people on this board or not. to me that just seems inexcusable to not double check these things when you update a website, especially with all of the problems that came with this Jurassic Park release. I mean they all sold out so if you have 10, 25,50 or whatever copies just sitting around wouldn't you question that?

You'd think so.

Okay this is my last plea as I am coming close to buying a PS4:

Scanners/Run the Jewels 2 bundle: 75PPD

Scanners (blood splattered) 35PPD when I receive it and

Run the Jewels 2 (teal w/poster & stickers, sealed) 40PPD (I can ship this one out Monday)

If anyone wants this bundle let me know. Thanks and I will appreciate you very much when I am playing the RE HD PS4 port. :)

Okay this is my last plea as I am coming close to buying a PS4:

Promise? :)

In all seriousness, you might have better luck starting a FS thread if you already haven't. If you're trying to get rid of the thing ASAP you're probably gonna have to sell at a loss...

Welp, Iron Giant deluxe figure is going to be $300.  $315 with an extra hand accessory.

It's like they figured out the exact price point at which I am forced to think 'do I really need this?'  

The answer is probably yes.

EDIT: link: http://io9.com/watch-brad-bird-play-with-mondos-iron-giant-figure-and-1680911616

Welp, Iron Giant deluxe figure is going to be $300.  $315 with an extra hand accessory.

It's like they figured out the exact price point at which I am forced to think 'do I really need this?'  

The answer is probably yes.

Wow. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it will be awesome, but wow at that price...