PO: Pearl Jam Ten 120 gram coke-bottle clear (Pearl Jam/Newbury Comics)

Pre-order the double LP release of the album Ten by Pearl Jam on 120 gram Coke-Bottle Clear Vinyl. This exclusive pressing is limited* to only 2000 pieces, with foil stamp numbering. Newbury Comics and The Pearl Jam 'Ten Club' will each have 1000 pieces available for sale.

http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_home.php?storenr=103&deptnr=677

http://pearljam.com/

Did not get the email. Do you think they send an email to a limited number of members rather than to everyone?

Like everything related to the 10 club, it is a poorly run clusterfuck regardless of what it is, whether it be merchandise or ticketing. I love Pearl Jam, and I still consider them my favorite band, but it's stuff like this that makes me want to stop buying anything they put out aside from normal album releases.

Pearl Jam seriously needs to look at what Jack White is doing, and follow his business model. They are sitting on an absolute gold mine of reissues and bootlegs.

They really are. I don't know why their back catalog isn't in print. All of it is in demand and it would save a lot of true fans money on the insane price gouging that happens on the second hand market.