Online sales of RSD releases

Does anyone have an idea how long Banquet Records limits RSD titles to one copy online? They have multiple copies of a 7-inch that wasn't released in North America. I want to order a couple extra copies for friends but I don't want to get killed on postage having to place multiple orders due to the "one per person" limit.

Does anyone have an idea how long Banquet Records limits RSD titles to one copy online? They have multiple copies of a 7-inch that wasn't released in North America. I want to order a couple extra copies for friends but I don't want to get killed on postage having to place multiple orders due to the "one per person" limit.

There's stock from RSD 2012 that still says 'one per customer'. Email them and ask.

Guest s0uthard

Got my Scott Pilgrim in the mail today from Bull Moose. Talk about fast shipping. Plus, I am happy that the record appears to be 160g and is not one of those super flimsy records that have been coming out more and more as of late.

http://modern-vinyl.com/2014/05/02/ghostbusters-10-on-sale-at-retailer/

haha, that's some crap. This record is not my thing but I know some people shelled out serious money and spent a good amount of time tracking this down based on the information that it is limited, and now this. Kind of unfair.

Nubs got nubbed.

http://modern-vinyl.com/2014/05/02/ghostbusters-10-on-sale-at-retailer/

haha, that's some crap. This record is not my thing but I know some people shelled out serious money and spent a good amount of time tracking this down based on the information that it is limited, and now this. Kind of unfair. 

It was listed as a "RSD First" item which means that more would be available in the future. That's peoples own fault for over paying.

It was listed as a "RSD First" item which means that more would be available in the future. That's peoples own fault for over paying.

This, so much this.

I saw that they had split that out, and immediately ignored anything on the RSD first list.  There is was no way I was dealing with the higher prices and stupid people just to get it a couple of weeks early or on an exclusive colour.