Online sales of RSD releases

I did, and was billed yesterday. Only $26 worth, so I guess I'm not getting the 5 Deja's I requested... :( ......jk

$138.77 was my bill.  Hopefully I didn't just get the 7 RFC releases I just ordered directly from them.  The worst part about that whole process is not knowing what they plan to send you until after RSD.

Some stuff up at Dr. Strange, they're doing a sale for 15% off at midnight but I grabbed a couple things in hopes to better my chances.

Search 'RSD' on their site:

http://www.drstrange.com/cart.php?m=music_search&xsubmit=Y&search=Rsd&go.x=23&go.y=15&format=&label=

Thanks for this. The stuff I ordered is gone now so seems like this might've been tied to actual inventory. Nice.

for you Dr. Strange orderers. expect this email soon.

Hi~
Thanks for the order but I’m sorry, you jumped the gun. As it said in the e-mail do NOT order [i cannot sell, not even accept an order] until Friday at Midnight [Eastern Time]. I signed a pledge with Record Store Day Organization and gave my word. If you still want your order please: reorder it at 9:o1 p.m. [pacific]. This one you placed has been deleted.

I hope you understand. And if you are a regular/old time customer I’m especially sorry but I cannot risk my “right” to sell for next year’s RSD 2016.

Thanks!
Doc

Here’s the update that was sent:

Record Store Day SALE! Everything is 15% off. Starts this Friday [the 17th] at midnight and ends Sunday [the 19th] at midnight. Be QUICK guys, we got in a lot but these WILL sell FAST trust me! As always, we will do our very best to get you what you want. No promises other than we will do our BEST. Here’s the list of the OFFICIAL Record Store Day titles [everything is 15% off. EVERYTHING we sell!] DO NOT ORDER TIL THE SALE DATE!

$138.77 was my bill.  Hopefully I didn't just get the 7 RFC releases I just ordered directly from them.  The worst part about that whole process is not knowing what they plan to send you until after RSD.

yep. It's why I quit doing strictly discs RSD. You ask them for everything they want. They sell you the stuff that's easy to get so they can sell it before other retailers and you end up with doubles of that stuff. maybe you get lucky with something harder to get.