RSD 2014: How Much $$$ Did You Make?

-$115.

I'm still looking for that Devo live double LP, so that may increase eventually. I regret not buying some shit (Onedirection) to flip and make up some of that money. Had I come across that a Ghostbusters record, I would have bought it and flipped it to bring that RSD figure down a bit. I'm probably going to flip my Devo/Flaming Lips split since the Lips side is so fucking terrible I don't even want it in my collection.

I had a crazy weekend at work so everything I bought was kind of free (When I pull fake IDs I get $10 a pop and when I sell a VIP I get $50)

So I spent $160 - $55 (for a friend pick ups) - $180 = Free RSD for me, finished paying off my half sleeve for free (finally!!!) and used my CC rewards to get a free $30 hat and spent $2 on a subscription to SI to get a "free t shirt" then I used the CC reward points to get a free bag of (100) 7" outer sleeves lol. 

Then I filled up my gas tank so the grand total is = $0!

This is also how I finance my Fest trip every year :D Love college students and their fakes :D $$$$$$$

CREAM!

-$160

Sold bayside for $11, wizard of oz $24, might sell opeth and jayz linkin park. So after all this maybe -$80 something. I dont mind selling the stuff to others. Theres nothing i really really wanted. Had a good time plus in the end ill have helped out some members on here who got what they wanted. Its all good