PO: Jack White - Lazaretto -- "Ultra LP"

I couldn't see the Angel on my Vault Ultra yesterday. But playing it now, I see it. Make sure a light source is overhead and shift your viewing angle until you see it. Always stand over the table and look down at the center label. 

If I hold my iPhone light over it, I can see it and it looks awesome.

So I will probably catch some guff for this but; Anyone else think this album is boring! Its like his last album but with less quality! 

IDK, I am not a huge solo Jack White fan but this is a disappointment! I am happy I didn't shell out for the Vault. Yes, I still will buy this LP but sadly now more for the historic element this LP brings to record collecting! 

i emailed them and sent them pictures of the damaged record they didn't respond yet. maybe tomorrow ill hear back

2wgel1z.jpg

mh7l8i.jpg

My copy has an identical chip, with even the small jag just below the chip seen in your picture. It is pretty far from the beginning of the grooves, so I never even thought about trying to get a new one. I can't even imagine that it would affect the value all that much, not that I will ever sell mine anyway.

debating on whether to even attempt waiting around after milwaukee to try and get my vault copy signed...odds are slim i even see him and id be willing to gamble even slimmer that he'd actually sign something if i did hahaha.

I tried to get him to sign my Sixteen Saltines 7" at the Cain's Ballroom show. No dice.

debating on whether to even attempt waiting around after milwaukee to try and get my vault copy signed...odds are slim i even see him and id be willing to gamble even slimmer that he'd actually sign something if i did hahaha.

I tried to get him to sign an "Elephant" LP (still my favorite album of all time) back in 2003. He wouldn't sign it then either. He's never been big on autographs. I suppose you could try, but would say that it is very very unlikely that it would happen.

As an aside, about 4-5 years ago I saw The Dead Weather in Columbus, Ohio. Waited behind the venue until about 2 am and just before the buses rolled out, Alison, Dean, and Jack Lawrence all came out and signed autographs and took pictures. Jack White waived from about 30 feet.