Brand New - Deja Entendu

Souldoubt already. http://triplecrownrecords.merchdirect.com/products/53186-deja-entendu-180-gram-black-vinyl3crown still has some. I'm sure Amazon will get some soon too. 

if not, you can always buy one for 79.99 (prime shipping) from the asshats at Newbury Comics (fulfillment by Amazon!)

Back when the RSD version dropped, I mentioned wanting to do my own series of inserts for them. Took me a little while to get going, but the first one is done. Done, as in, I'm ready to put it out there. Still needs some touch-ups here and there.

JQsp5W2.jpg

W6fvnbu.jpg

Let me know what y'all think. I already started drafting up two more- hoping to get 4-6 of these done so I can sell as a set.

Back when the RSD version dropped, I mentioned wanting to do my own series of inserts for them. Took me a little while to get going, but the first one is done. Done, as in, I'm ready to put it out there. Still needs some touch-ups here and there.

Let me know what y'all think. I already started drafting up two more- hoping to get 4-6 of these done so I can sell as a set.

I like it as a stand-alone piece...I don't know that I "get it" as a whole package though.

I like it as a stand-alone piece...I don't know that I "get it" as a whole package though.

each one will be completely different, playing off the cut-out while utilizing the color scheme and imagery from the original prints and the album.

I see what you're going for, but it's not really doing anything for me, sorry dude.

JQsp5W2.jpg

W6fvnbu.jpg

Do one that's hotdogs.

So if Deja Entendu is teh best Brand New album   It isn't

and Brand New is teh best band on the planet...  They aren't

does that mean Deja is teh best album evar???  no

U guyz halp!  No.

I need confirmations. No!

Emo matters are importantz. NO!