Brand New - Deja Entendu

Picked mine up from the store today. Huge corner bend and crease though. Gonna see if they can get a replacement.

Lol, people can't even find copies and you're trying to get a replacement because there's a couple dings on the sleeve? Good luck.

Yeah, really. I might have a cum copy for sale, though.

Just got this email from hot topic, after I inquired about the order i placed 2 weeks ago.

Hello

Thanks for contacting Hottopic.com! In looking into your order it looks like the order came into our system as a failed order attempt. If you used any platforms such as Google Chrome or any Apple Products this may have been the cause for the system error. The best ways to place an order on our website would be with Mozilla FireFox or Internet Explorer. The hold on your funds will be released in 4-5 business days. Feel free to replace the order via the website or by giving us a call. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

so lame. And I was using Internet Explorer when I made the purchase.

Just got this email from hot topic, after I inquired about the order i placed 2 weeks ago.

Hello

Thanks for contacting Hottopic.com! In looking into your order it looks like the order came into our system as a failed order attempt. If you used any platforms such as Google Chrome or any Apple Products this may have been the cause for the system error. The best ways to place an order on our website would be with Mozilla FireFox or Internet Explorer. The hold on your funds will be released in 4-5 business days. Feel free to replace the order via the website or by giving us a call. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

That sounds like some bull shit right there. I've made many HotTopic online orders and have always used "Apple Products" (my macbook, iPhone, and iPad) and also used Chrome for when I ordered incredibly original t-shirts they sold from bands when I was in high school in the early 2000s.

Hello

Yeah dude, that definitely sounds like bullshit to me. I use chrome and haven't had any issues.

But let's get to the real issue here, what are you doing still using IE? Time to upgrade man! haha