PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt

The lights definitely took away from the show.

What the fuck is with this?  I'm sick of getting blinded.  There's no reason to shine insanely bright lights into the audience's eyes.  They do nothing.

Sound at the show was fucking awful, too.  Sounded like they were doing everything they possibly could to blow out the subs.  Way too much bass drum and drums in general.  Seriously couldn't hear guitars or vocals from anywhere in First Avenue in Minneapolis, and I moved around a bit to try to get a better sound.  Just went to see Andrew McMahon at the same venue last night and his sound was perfect, so I know it's not an issue with the venue, just shitty production.  What's the recent trend of bands trying to blind their audience and blow out their eardrums?

• 3 weeks later...

Alright.

I can get a Black 180 gram 59 Sound for $12 or a Blood Red (1000 made) for $14. I know that 180g is higher quality, but the blood red color is rare. The money isn't an issue, I just want to know which one is a better option.

I'm not so sure that the blood red variant is that limited. I've seen those around quite a bit.

Alright.

I can get a Black 180 gram 59 Sound for $12 or a Blood Red (1000 made) for $14. I know that 180g is higher quality, but the blood red color is rare. The money isn't an issue, I just want to know which one is a better option.

Better option? If you want to listen to the music, get the 180g.

So I have tried for about the last month and a half to contact Infinite Merch about replacing a damaged copy of this (huge chunk ripped off the sleeve during shipping) and have had no luck. I have tried e-mailing twice and contacting them through Twitter with no response. Anybody have any other suggestions or a different e-mail other than [email protected]?

So I have tried for about the last month and a half to contact Infinite Merch about replacing a damaged copy of this (huge chunk ripped off the sleeve during shipping) and have had no luck. I have tried e-mailing twice and contacting them through Twitter with no response. Anybody have any other suggestions or a different e-mail other than [email protected]?

I'd give it up as a bad job and vow to never buy from Infinite Merch again. Their customer service is particularly shitey!

Infinite is complete crap or overboard incompetently good. My original pic disc was defective. I wrote them and meanwhile bought a splatter too. They sent me the replacement pic disc and shipped out the splatter a few weeks later. Then they also sent me another splatter? Maybe got it confused with the request for a pic disc replacement. Got lucky.

The splatter was sold through Infinite Merch while the picture discs were sold through My Play Direct. I'm pretty sure they're two completely different companies.

Well, then I am completely baffled. Someone reaaally wanted me to listen to what I think is the weakest TGA lp. It will grow on me someday, I hope.

• 1 month later...