• 4 weeks later...

month later bump....selling my blue HT repress of On Letting Go for cost. I paid ~$26 after shipping and tax from HT, so just looking for $30ppd to cover shipping to you. hit me up if you'd like it

aaaaand its gone. thanks!

You're such a good dude, man! People should always buy kjkenney's stuff because his prices are the best around. Dude hooked me up the other day and I'm anxiously awaiting my Promise Ring record  :)

• 11 months later...

So stoked as Im almost certain who one support on the tour will be...

When I spoke to Matt Embree of the RX bandits about when they were coming back to Florida, he said that they were coming back for a special tour with friends.... GOD, if they are doing a juturna and a And the battle begun anniversary combo tour, I'll implode

When I spoke to Matt Embree of the RX bandits about when they were coming back to Florida, he said that they were coming back for a special tour with friends.... GOD, if they are doing a juturna and a And the battle begun anniversary combo tour, I'll implode

That would be awesome. I need to listen to RX bandits more. I've only heard a couple songs. 

A friend of mine who knows one of the guys says it'll be rx and citizen which would be amazing!

Yup, Citizen was the one I knew about. Amazing lineup.

That being said I hope they do some cool merch stuff from this tour. Will most likely end up doing a VIP package for this tour if they have one

Definitely.