WHIRR - Sway LP (out on 9/23) and Pipe Dreams Redux

for some reason everyone thinks that what im selling should be $5 a piece or less.

Well obviously since people are trying to unloading them because of special reasons, that means people should be getting them for free right? How dare you try to make money/money back off these! /s

i'm gonna walk over to graveface later and see if they're still selling any whirr stuff in the store, pm me if you want anything. interested to see if they've pulled it off the shelves or not 

They are still in their webstore, so I doubt it.

I'm glad we're finally talking about this band again because their last album was very underrated and is actually one of the top 5 nu-gaze records of the last 15 years.  If anyone has a hand poured pink with yellow splatter /50 or a Buns n' Guns cassette tape (the one with the little drawing of a pig wearing a chef's hat on it), I will give you .75 cents each shipped.

I don't get why you would use that gif as a reply. I guarantee half the people asking wouldn't be so eager to buy them if the scenario was different (ie. a normal sale). People are only asking for the records because they want them for free/shipping costs.

Please donate all of your Whirr merch to me and I will pay for shipping. Thank you.

If anyone wants to sell their records real cheap instead of burning them hit me up.

Yeah...I guess if people are just giving stuff away I wouldn't mind grabbing a copy of Distressor and Pipe Dreams. PM me. <3

If he isn't I'll give him a few dollars a piece for one of each <3

Also if anyone wants to sell a copy of around cheap, that's the only whirr record i dig a ton (kristina is great) and I only have it on tape. Would be willing to grab a vinyl copy on the low.

for some reason everyone thinks that what im selling should be $5 a piece or less.

PSA: ANYONE GIVING AWAY/SELLING WHIRR SHIT CHEAP PLEASE HIT ME UP.

I don't get why you would use that gif as a reply. I guarantee half the people asking wouldn't be so eager to buy them if the scenario was different (ie. a normal sale). People are only asking for the records because they want them for free/shipping costs.

just because people keep asking, doesn't mean you have to sell it.

oh, and it's called humor.

phil-dunphy-thumbsup.gif

I don't get why you would use that gif as a reply. I guarantee half the people asking wouldn't be so eager to buy them if the scenario was different (ie. a normal sale). People are only asking for the records because they want them for free/shipping costs.

Oh, absolutely. I didn't want to pay full price on this shit, but if someone wants to get rid of it at bargain prices I'm wayyyyyy down.