WHIRR - Sway LP (out on 9/23) and Pipe Dreams Redux

Wait, what? I don't know this story.

In Pittsburgh there is this artist formally known as Unraveler. It was this promoter/musician's project by the name of Dakota. She was very influential in the scene and well respected. This past summer numerous victims stood up and shared their stories of sexual abuse/assault that they suffered at the hands of Dakota. She made an announcement and then deleted all her social media accounts. It still shocks me to this day since I sort of knew Dakota. It made the Pgh scene more safe and there were a lot of really good conversations about safety and help for victims afterwards. 

I'd highly suggest everyone caught up on this "can shitty people make good music" discussion to give this video a quick view:

https://youtu.be/PFywKjG6Vjw

I know opinions are split on Anthony Fandingle, but I think this is a pretty relevant video to the discussion at hand 

We get it.

I'd highly suggest everyone caught up on this "can shitty people make good music" discussion to give this video a quick view:

https://youtu.be/PFywKjG6Vjw

I know opinions are split on Anthony Fandingle, but I think this is a pretty relevant video to the discussion at hand 

Opinions are split? I thought everyone held the same opinion that he's super lame