Carousel Project- Kozelek, Molina, and Volcano Choir one offs-

they want $250.000 :wacko: and the vinyl will be limited to 3500 each :o Don`t know, but the guys runníng this campaign may be a litte bit stoned

Someone's definitely stoned- not sure where you saw $250? I think $40 for a colored, one off, won't be available anywhere else LP is pretty good. And the test pressings are $100. Not bad I think.

Someone's definitely stoned- not sure where you saw $250? I think $40 for a colored, one off, won't be available anywhere else LP is pretty good. And the test pressings are $100. Not bad I think.

Project goal is $250k. Seems way too ambitious for something like this. 

I could be mistaken, but it's not just the 3500 Kozelek record. There is a much more limited gold variant at 500 copies as part of the $60 package. I'm in for that. Though the "carousel colored vinyl" did seem pretty intriguing.

3000 of the regular colored vinyl, and then 500 of the gold. So 3500 total. Seems like a ton to press to me for a $40+ record.

Yeah, there are definitely a lot of Kozelek vinyl junkies but I don't know if there are that many Kozelek vinyl junkies. With some luck they'll sell out. It's not a bad lineup really, but far more supply than usually seen selling quickly from those artists and little possibility for flipping so we'll see how it goes.

I actually used to go on that carousel all the time when I was a kid.  Whenever I'm back in RI visiting family, every month or two, I always drive by it.  Bring little cousins there in the summer.  It's a really cool, old school place.  I couldn't believe it was a big enough deal to get the support of a campaign like this and get on Pitchfork and stuff.  Really awesome.

• 1 month later...