Video game OSTs

So what you're saying is that a community can be judged by its actions as a whole.

So if I were a member of the NintendoAge forum and I thought, 'well he sold them to VC users and then he had to stop making them due to legal issues," that would be correct?

If that were to happen yes your statement would be correct, but we would more then likely not be the ones to blame. Correlation is not causation. Yes that guy that reported him may have an account here but he hasn't been active since October 3rd, 2013, so i doubt he was coming to this thread for the information, and as xxsilence said earlier

Not going to lie, I think it's someone originally from reddit. I saw someone in the comments of one of these posts link directly to this thread and provide your name for contact information. People were getting all sorts of crazy butt-hurt about it being sold out, then someone said you had like 10 kept private and he was going to try to contact you to sell them to the people on reddit, then the whole comment chain was deleted when I tried finding it after reading this. 

It would be hard to refute the fact that if anyone saw information about this record and was going to complain about it, they probably saw the post on Reddit.

The Instagram argument between Sean and this clownbaby is pretty ridiculous. I want to reach through my phone screen and punch this Higgins dingus in the mouth.

That dude really...really wanted a copy, and because he didn't get one he's throwing a temper tantrum like any right minded 30 year old should :rolleyes:  Such a joke. 

It's a damn shame we will be denied the satisfaction of some of our favorite video game OST's on wax because of a few elitist whistleblower assholes.

Does one butthurt dude saying he's tattletelling on him really mean that it's going to stop?  

It's not like once these are produced there wouldn't eventually be legal action (given that the dude left a breadcrumb trail across multiple forums).  Honestly, there's unlikely to be any legal recourse from Nintendo because of the many reasons the guy has expoused before, but if there were to be, it was going to happen whether it was posted on reddit or not.  These records wouldn't drift into the ether once they were released.

It'll be fine.

I work with Nintendo on some stuff, and they're great to deal with if you know who to contact, but if you don't know a specific email, you'll never get through. No-one mans their social media - it's all automated.

Honestly, it'll all be fine. Just hold off on doing anything for a couple weeks and then go back to business as usual. Maybe stay off Reddit/Twitter/VC and keep it to email.

I would love to get a license from them and have emailed a dozen times to no avail so if you have anyone I could contact I would love to know. Im not in this to make bootlegs, I was just kinda forced to because they are such a backwards super japanese company

Nintendo might acknowledge there being a market for this.

Doubt it. They've never seem really focused on releasing physical soundtracks. Sure they released CDs but only it seems in Europe. They had a CD of LOZ for Skyward Sword but that was preorder bonus item.

http://www.discogs.com/label/46125-Nintendo?sort=year&sort_order=asc'

Only Nintendo related CD i ever got was this:

511KX9FMM8L.jpg

Viridian City was the jam. I loved the CD look so much too:

2ba-master-cd.gifhttp://www.pokemon-paradijs.com/cd/2ba-master/image/2ba-master-cd.gif

I say to Sean here that he should either make the Pokemon red/blue swirled or go with Pokeball vinyl.