Video game OSTs

I've already made my feelings on these records known multiple times. You have your supporters, so I'll refrain from restating myself. It's nice to see that so many people are interested in buying these in any form. In any case, I'd be very curious on your production process. Pokemon R/G/B, for example, have already had a CD release in 1997, albeit a horrible sounding one, so I would hope that is not what you are using as a source. What is your process in terms of preparing these, and ensuring that these hard edged waveforms are transferred to vinyl faithfully?

My un-asked for thoughts:

Very excited for several of these even if they are boot legs.

Sound quality was good for Zelda.  Would have preferredsome longer tracks instead of so many short tracks.

Please use better mailers next time! My sleeve was pretty damaged, but I was just happy to get one.

Posting info on these releases all over the place, but then complaining that others posted the info other places.....seems non-productive.

Of course I think pretty much the same thing about selling bootlegs and getting upset with someone flipping it....

I've already made my feelings on these records known multiple times. You have your supporters, so I'll refrain from restating myself. It's nice to see that so many people are interested in buying these in any form. In any case, I'd be very curious on your production process. Pokemon R/G/B, for example, have already had a CD release in 1997, albeit a horrible sounding one, so I would hope that is not what you are using as a source. What is your process in terms of preparing these, and ensuring that these hard edged waveforms are transferred to vinyl faithfully?

All records are mastered from the uncompressed original sound files (nsf for nes, spc for snes etc). Not cd audio or mp3s (defeats the purpose of even making a vinyl at that point). The newest record (comes out in feb/mar) was mastered by a friend who is a well known producer who works for labels like Subpop and Polyvinyl and is going to be as close to audiophile quality game music as I think people have ever heard.

My un-asked for thoughts:

Very excited for several of these even if they are boot legs.

Sound quality was good for Zelda.  Would have preferredsome longer tracks instead of so many short tracks.

Please use better mailers next time! My sleeve was pretty damaged, but I was just happy to get one.

Posting info on these releases all over the place, but then complaining that others posted the info other places.....seems non-productive.

Of course I think pretty much the same thing about selling bootlegs and getting upset with someone flipping it....

sorry about the damaged cover, it was not the mailer but the fact that I ran out of the cardboard inner protectors. I was just unprepared for how many I was going to need and ran out of them. 

as for complaining about people posting, it is specially to keep away trolls like https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshuahiggins/nlwho has made THREE separate reddit accounts posing as different people angry about the zelda pressing. I dont care about the info being out there, Im willing to be a martyr for this cause, its more that I just dont like getting attacked by angry gingers for essentially no reason. 

I also dont care about people reselling them, but I feel like I still have the right to think that people selling them for $250 is ridiculous and annoying