Video game OSTs

Ive been sending him custom orders for 3 days and i never get a responce...

Just checking, but you've only been requesting records that he's actually making, right?

EDIT: Also, I switched jobs and my work email address has changed, but I can't get hold of Sean to change my email for the newsletter. Anyone mind being my newsletter buddy?

Just checking, but you've only been requesting records that he's actually making, right?

Also, he said that he was putting orders on hold until he sorted stuff out 

"am asking you to hold off temporarily so that I can catch up with the current ones, and see what quantities I am at so that I dont accidently have more orders than I can physically fill."

Perhaps you were sending e-mails during that time? (he has since updated and said he has non-variant's available)

Hey guys. I've been getting a few resports and complaints on information/contact info that is supposed to be private, being posted on this thread. I've address the posts accordingly but if someone can go ahead and give me the run down via PM on why these are so secret and hush-hush, I'd greatly appreciate it and make me more aware to be on the lookout.

(I have not read through this thread as it holds no interest for me, hence my ignorance as to what is going down.)

Also, he said that he was putting orders on hold until he sorted stuff out 

"am asking you to hold off temporarily so that I can catch up with the current ones, and see what quantities I am at so that I dont accidently have more orders than I can physically fill."

Perhaps you were sending e-mails during that time? (he has since updated and said he has non-variant's available)

When was this update?  I didn't see it.