The Official Pizza Thread.

I haven't seen this yet. I'll have to keep an eye out for it!

I think it's pretty regional to the Pac NW. It's a really small operation, but it's habanero sauce that doesn't taste tooooo spicy, but has really good flavor and a little sweetness. There's a place here, Sizzle Pie, that actually uses it in one of their sauces. :)

I think it's pretty regional to the Pac NW. It's a really small operation, but it's habanero sauce that doesn't taste tooooo spicy, but has really good flavor and a little sweetness. There's a place here, Sizzle Pie, that actually uses it in one of their sauces. :)

I just looked the company up and yeah, Pac NW is the only retail locations. I'll have to see if I can buy one online, because it sounds like it's really good.

EDIT: I can buy them off the website, so that works out! I'll have to buy one soon.

Pizza is the best. Even those $1 Celeste pepperoni pizzas are amazing.

Had an idea the other day and thought I bet Hawaiian pizza would be better with bacon on it as well. Come to find out this one place I order from had bacon, ham and pineapple as their Hawaiian option..was amazing.

I dig Domino's, they're not bad. I really only fuck with their pepperoni though because the bacon there sucks. I was a fan of Pizza Hut but I feel like they use too much dough. Never ordered Papa Gino's willingly but will eat it because pizza. Fuck little Ceasar though.

false.  not all pizza is good pizza.  there is plenty of terrible pizza out there.

So much this. My wife actually made a bomb pizza last night. Fresh mozzarella, pesto, and prosciutto. Best homemade pizza I ever had. This was originally a post I made on instagram.

Pizza_zpsxzy7i1y0.png

So much this. My wife actually made a bomb pizza last night. Fresh mozzarella, pesto, and prosciutto. Best homemade pizza I ever had. This was originally a post I made on instagram.

Pizza_zpsxzy7i1y0.png

that looks legit.

I'm drawing the line there. Did I really read mustard drizzle and pizza?

i'm thinking that's where i'll have to draw the line as well. even though the bacon stuffed crust pizza was alright. mustard drizzle for pizza sounds wack.

You've never had a chilli cheese fry pizza.

I tried that Fritos chilli pizza just to be stupid. Obviously ordered a normal person pizza because I knew it would suck but still wanted to say I did it lol.

Ps: if you enjoy pizza and hardcore you should follow @pizzasupremebeing on Instagram.

I posted this a while ago when they made a hatebreed parody.

C244A5FA-9BCF-461E-89C0-EDB384AA0290_zps