PO: Spin Doctors-Pocket Full of Kryptonite

someone said this would happen in the blues traveler thread

Okay, all we need now is Spin Doctors reissues, or maybe an Astro Lounge expanded edition, and the terrible 90s music repress trend will officially be beyond parody.

BLUES TRAVELLER, YOU GUYS. FUCK

Congrats to AlexH, you win a K-TEL 80's Vinyl prize pack!   I guess we should get ready for Smash Mouth's Astro Lounge now, since AlexH also predicted that too...hahaha.

I got in an argument with a co-worker last week over this. I just casually threw out there "Goddamn the Spin Doctors sucked" and he took offense to it. I guess Spin Doctors fans are a sensitive bunch, or maybe in this case, little miss just couldn't be wrong. Either way, I only mentioned it because I that Dishwalla song in my head about God being a woman, so there were no innocent parties that day.

Guest Secular Haze

Hey, yeah, yeah

Di bi bi bip, di bi bi bi di

Bi di-di-le-di ba da ba da ba da ba

Da ba da ba da ba da ba

+1 just for the effort it took to compose that.

Guest Secular Haze

I've had that stupid fucking Two Princes song in my head since this thread popped up.

Fuck this thread.

I accidentally hit down instead of up on this post (on mobile). Can someone please vote it up? Thanks.

Love how folks shit on this band/album but then turn around and buy some bullshit emo pop or shoegaze album.  Makes total sense.

I think it's mostly in good fun - we all have our things that we prefer that seem weird to others.

Though this is an objectively bad band/album - I can't fathom spending $25 on a reissue of this when it populated CD dollar bins for years and years. They couldn't give it away.