OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Ordered the fan copy and if Amazon is way cheaper I may cancel. Or I could get both and sell the gray. We shall see.

I still have my amazon.ca order that came out to $40 CAD... Really thought about cancelling it since I assume it's the black and I don't need a black, a grey and a peach. That's pretty cheap though.

Having early entry, you don't have to worry about it, but my thinking is this: I ordered the fan direct one just to be safe, if I end up getting a tour variant, I can just sell my grey copy at cost.

Bought the Fan Direct one anyway. 

I'm hoping they have a cool tour package like a tour variant and an awesome screen print. Maybe a 3xLP? Fingers crossed.

Bought the Fan Direct one anyway. 

I'm hoping they have a cool tour package like a tour variant and an awesome screen print. Maybe a 3xLP? Fingers crossed.

Ok, now you're just making me crazy...3 LPs?! I'm sure they would advertise it if there were bonuses with the tour variant. Here's to hoping, though. I'm sure there will be some SPs, here's to hoping that my purchases don't get crushed in the crowd.

EDIT: Apparently I like to say "here's to hoping" Here's to hoping I stop.

$45.64ppd for a 2xlp. and yet i bought it. i only have myself to blame.

::sigh:: we're all a part of the problem.

What if the "audiofile" version isn't misspelled but actually mastered using audio files, like "high quality MP3s"?

Don't even.

If I get an extra tour press I'll sell it to anyone at cost a.k.a. $150.

What I am going to do is take mailers to the show and mail them from there, so ya know, there is no damage from the crowd.

I'm taking orders now. They'll be $149.89 (WAY less than this^ guy's price) plus shipping.

...if you think I'm serious, I'm not.

What I am going to do is take mailers to the show and mail them from there, so ya know, there is no damage from the crowd.

I'm taking orders now. They'll be $149.89 (WAY less than this^ guy's price) plus shipping.

...if you think I'm serious, I'm not.

Do I at least get a high five with that?