OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Yeah, if anything you'd save on shipping at the very least. Unless they pull a Mastodon and sign all the copies and then ask $60+ a pop. Getting your copy a month early is a huge plus, though.

Part of me wants to preorder this, but I'd be happy with a black just as much as the grey variant because I'm not particularly fond of marble gray. I'm just hoping they still have copies on the 5th date of their tour. It might be limited to 500, but the peach seems to go better with the packaging. That's just me though.

Part of me wants to preorder this, but I'd be happy with a black just as much as the grey variant because I'm not particularly fond of marble gray. I'm just hoping they still have copies on the 5th date of their tour. It might be limited to 500, but the peach seems to go better with the packaging. That's just me though.

I wouldn't worry about the peach running out. If it does, they will personally hear me bitch and wine in their ears during the meet and greet.

Kind of sad I didn't get tickets to the Chicago show now. I'm gonna have to make it worth someone's while to pick up an extra for me. I hope that one isn't too hard to get a copy of.

Also that article was a pretty good read, I find it funny that Claudio basically wanted a copy of this album for himself since he lost his other one.

Article explaining the repress, as well as news that they have already started LP #8. Headed into the studio in January!!

There's also a link to a "remastered" version of "A Favor House Atlantic"

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/97156?utm_source=twitter

I cannot tell a difference at all. That's some awesome info about going into the studio though.

Whether you purchased a copy with haste or closed the tab while laughing at the price, can we all just appreciate that there wasn't a series of countdowns spread across the next 5 days?

So proud of the band and / or their merch advisor right now. Hopefully future [re]presses are handled similarly, though I'm not holding my breath.

I couldn't either. But I'm hyped about LP 8

Sidebar: if IKSSE:3 was $39.99 is it safe to assume that a 3xLP version of GA:1 will be at least $49.99?

Sidebar: That is likely a safe assumption. They should release it on 4 10" at 45 RPMs with all kinds of bonuses and limited to 2000 for RSD, so it can cost 110.99 and be flipped for close to $400 the same day.

Non-sidebar: LP8! holy shitfuck, I can't wait.

Mine is Denver which is the 7th stop and I have early entry. So I'm sure, if there is a tour variant, I'll be able to grab one. Deciding if I should grab the fan direct variant as well. Hmmmmm.

Having early entry, you don't have to worry about it, but my thinking is this: I ordered the fan direct one just to be safe, if I end up getting a tour variant, I can just sell my grey copy at cost.