Ferguson, and other issues

All you tumblr nerds take screen shots of his posts about puppet masters and post it. Hashtag or whatever you do. Spread his ignorant ass. We don't need another KONY2012 situation.

WHY? What do you gain by destroying all my work really what do you gain? That incident happened almost 2 years ago. don't hold that against me.

I don't have a dog in this fight in either direction, but since following this thread, out of everyone in here Woe Division has posted the most ignorant and one-sided arguments, most of the time just being dead wrong about facts and circumstances in any light. It's clear to me that he simply wants to be an attention-seeking rabble rouser who wouldn't listen to reason if it slapped him in the face simply because it doesn't match his ill-fitting preconceived notions. I was going to go through and correct all of his fallacies but now it's unnecessary. If you want to be angry about Ferguson, that's fine. If you want to support the grand jury's findings, fine. But if you're going to pretend to be such a hero, AT LEAST educate yourself before you open your mouth. If you're going to hijack all of this news just to make you feel better about yourself or to get attention, you are 1000 times worse than anything that has happened this past week. Hypocrite. #stoptheparade #marathonjokes

Anyone else realize that its highly probable that Eric is planning a mass bombing of the Thanksgiving Day Parade. Using his terrorist puppets to orchestrate the event while he watches from home. Gathering as many spectators as he possibly can... just sayin

#stoptheparade  #blownaway

I don't have a dog in this fight in either direction, but since following this thread, out of everyone in here Woe Division has posted the most ignorant and one-sided arguments, most of the time just being dead wrong about facts and circumstances in any light. It's clear to me that he simply wants to be an attention-seeking rabble rouser who wouldn't listen to reason if it slapped him in the face simply because it doesn't match his ill-fitting preconceived notions. I was going to go through and correct all of his fallacies but now it's unnecessary. If you want to be angry about Ferguson, that's fine. If you want to support the grand jury's findings, fine. But if you're going to pretend to be such a hero, AT LEAST educate yourself before you open your mouth. If you're going to hijack all of this news just to make you feel better about yourself or to get attention, you are 1000 times worse than anything that has happened this past week. Hypocrite. #stoptheparade #marathonjokes

You're right I've been sloppy in my arguments, Sorry about that. Sorry for all that whistle blowing.

No it's over let's just drop it I admitted I was wrong, let's move on.

Seriously dude that's it? some internet trolls call you out and you're done? I would love to see what you do on 72 hours without sleep when riot police hit you with tear gas and billy clubs

#bestrong #stoptheparade #blownaway

Seriously dude that's it? some internet trolls call you out and you're done? I would love to see what you do on 72 hours without sleep when riot police hit you with tear gas and billy clubs

#bestrong #stoptheparade #blownaway

It's not worth fighting you don't listen to be and it was like 4 against one, I had no chance in winning, you all had made up your minds and there was no way I could change it. I admitted me fault, let it go.

It's not worth fighting you don't listen to be and it was like 4 against one, I had no chance in winning, you all had made up your minds and there was no way I could change it. I admitted me fault, let it go.

No bro, change the world. At 17 you need to realize that its always 4 against 1 and if you want change it's going to feel like 4,000 to 1. You can't just tweet change, you must be the change and live it. This was a nice exercise. Just be smart, be a leader and think a little bit before throwing it all out there. Actions speak louder than tweets

No bro, change the world. At 17 you need to realize that its always 4 against 1 and if you want change it's going to feel like 4,000 to 1. You can't just tweet change, you must be the change and live it. This was a nice exercise. Just be smart, be a leader and think a little bit before throwing it all out there. Actions speak louder than tweets

I would go but I can't go, and sadly that's the biggest problem with this, when the person who set it up doesn't show up you know it's gonna flop. But who knows people were out there at 6pm for #stoptheprotest so maybe there are people out there marching as we speak.

Stand in the highway? The fuck...

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20141126-ferguson-protesters-in-dallas-shut-down-i-35e-for-almost-2-hours.ece

That is extremely stupid and in no way peaceful. It is completely reckless and dangerous to people protesting and drivers. Protest in peace on sidewalks or parks but this is just a few steps before looting and rioting.

The funniest thing about this is that even if Woe "Explosive Finish" "Dead Bodies" "Boston Marathon Jokes Are Funny" Division and his cronies were successful in their protest, they're still protesting for the wrong reason.

#BlackLivesMatter is a good cause, I guess, but it doesn't actually address the issue of police brutality - and on top of that, it creates more racial divide. Try again.