What's your White Whale record?

• 3 weeks later...

The big one: Lisa Lougheed - Evergreen Nights

I'm guessing it was only ever released in Canada, in the 80s, I've never personally seen one on sale but the couple past listings I've seen then for were pretty expensive.

Other stuff:

Die! Die! Die! - Promises, Promises - clear preferred, but any pressing will do, I've never seen this for sale

Robyn - Body Talk - readily available, just too damn expensive.

I landed one of my grails last year though: Suffocate For Fuck Sake - Blazing Fires And Helicopters On The Frontpage Of The Newspaper. There's A War Going On And I'm Marching In Heavy Boots (2xLP)

Just attained my white whale today. Crazy story too, one had popped up that was "relatively" inexpensive on Discogs and I quickly moved to secure it. After some quick words regarding condition with the seller, I payed the man and he said he would ship it when he gets home, at this point he hits me back saying that there was some "minor discoloration" on the printed sleeves/jacket and wouldn't sell it to me in its condition. He refunded me and offered to send it to me for just the shipping costs which I promptly accepted.

Upon delivery, I ripped it open to find this beauty. Jacket was literally untouched, not a single problem. The printed sleeves did have the slightest discoloration in the upper right corner, but nothing to warrant a free record. Great day. Onto the next whale.

v1a0qSK.jpg?1

I really don't want to jinx this, but I'm just very excited.

After my two year search I may have secured the whale... The harpoon has fixed (discogs purchase), the seller is very reputable, and my payment is now marked as paid. 

Now all I need is for it to ship and arrive safely, then start thinking up a new signature....

I really don't want to jinx this, but I'm just very excited.

After my two year search I may have secured the whale... The harpoon has fixed (discogs purchase), the seller is very reputable, and my payment is now marked as paid. 

Now all I need is for it to ship and arrive safely, then start thinking up a new signature....

Congrats