PO - Forrest Gump OST (SRC)

I've been waiting for this, one of my favorite soundtracks of all time.  This thing was a double CD when it came out, there's a lot of songs on it, to say you could get all these songs at the thrift store say at $1 each would still cost you more money than this.  I'm glad they're repressing this because the originals are going for over $100 and are mostly in Europe. Seems pretty justified for a repress if you ask me. I definitely won't be jumping on a SRC pre-order, I'll wait till those clowns actually have it in their hands.

Fixed.  TWO angsty Pumpkins songs AND a Seal classic.

I had both but listened to Forever probably 100x more. It's also R Kelly on Batman and Robin, not Seal.

Which reminds me that I would probably also buy the Space Jam soundtrack I listened to it way too much as a kid. But as for "mixtape" soundtracks, that's it. Scores rule, but a lot of these soundtrack reissues are just ridiculous.

I had both but listened to Forever probably 100x more. It's also R Kelly on Batman and Robin, not Seal.

Which reminds me that I would probably also buy the Space Jam soundtrack I listened to it way too much as a kid. But as for "mixtape" soundtracks, that's it. Scores rule, but a lot of these soundtrack reissues are just ridiculous.

So what you guys are saying is that SRC should release a Batman & Robin Forever mash-up 4LP edition?  I'm down.

I think there is a thread somewhere on this board listing a ton of great soundtracks that people would want and need in their collections on vinyl.

SRC, as owners and operators of this board, looked and that thread and said, "Let's press Dumb and Dumber instead".