ShopRadioCast - can you add items to your order after you've already paid?

No, we do not get paid to admin or mod these boards. We're not on SRC's payroll even if you subscribe to any conspiracy theories.

What may seem as us defending SRC is actually our reaction to just being sick and tired of the incessant bitching and moaning that permeates these boards and threads when it comes to anything having to do with SRC. The level of constant negativity and inflated sense of entitlement from some people is just tiresome.

I understand the frustration of not getting responses or fucked-up orders from SRC. But to air out the grievances publicly as such on here is already a repetitive and annoying effort that just spreads the negativity.

Got issues with SRC? Then contact them directly non-stop and stop shit-smearing it for the rest of us here on the boards. The boards aren't Yelp! for you to complain about your shitty restaurant meal.

No, we do not get paid to admin or mod these boards. We're not on SRC's payroll even if you subscribe to any conspiracy theories.

What may seem as us defending SRC is actually our reaction to just being sick and tired of the incessant bitching and moaning that permeates these boards and threads when it comes to anything having to do with SRC. The level of constant negativity and inflated sense of entitlement from some people is just tiresome.

I understand the frustration of not getting responses or fucked-up orders from SRC. But to air out the grievances publicly as such on here is already a repetitive and annoying effort that just spreads the negativity.

Got issues with SRC? Then contact them directly non-stop and stop shit-smearing it for the rest of us here on the boards. The boards aren't Yelp! for you to complain about your shitty restaurant meal.

This is stupid. There would be no complaints about them on THEIR (vinyl record message board) they OWN, if they had decent customer service. 

Do you mods get paid or something? Why do you take SRC complaints so personally and act like babies about it?

Lol, you wish dude. I poke fun at it because it's always the same shit over and over. I don't comprehend why it's so impossible for you to work things out with people directly, you do this when you have problems with board members too.

Because SRC gives them the power to be cool on the internet.

I'd understand if they got mad when one person continually bashed SRC or something like that.

For real? It's like the same 6 people every time. Plus you keep trying to drag me and jhulud into this for some reason. Not sure what your beef is, but whatever.

23edele3.jpg

get off your high horse juan. people have been fucked left, right, and sideways by SRC. so when new people have questions or are unwillingly losing their virginity to SRC, they deserve to know what other people's experiences are. you constantly talking down to people or trying to make them feel like idiots for having suspicions that they're receiving bad service, is complete immature bullshit.

Lol, you wish dude. I poke fun at it because it's always the same shit over and over. I don't comprehend why it's so impossible for you to work things out with people directly, you do this when you have problems with board members too.

They don't answer emails. How are you missing that? A lot of people feel this is the only way to get their attention.

And you're bringing up the one situation where the james chump called me a fucking prick and i called him a baby when he blocked me so i COULDN'T message him. Stop being a baby like him.

Oh man, so much this.

I have beef with SRC, and a few other vinyl labels, but you won't see me airing my complaints for no reason.  I'll warn a user if I think they're stepping into a bad situation unknowingly, that's about it.

Again, in reference to the OP.... SRC is good about combining orders, just ask them.  Even Dreamover backed me up on this one.

I don't have you blocked, so I have no idea. The one time I did message you, I deleted my side of it, which would mean you can't respond to that specific these, other than that, no clue.

well i got reported for calling you a baby, so if you want to talk about it further, you should PM me. I'm definitely not doing this here.

You guys realize this is exactly what the Mods are talking about?

The OP had a LEGIT (if not newbie) question and the thread was instantly derailed into a SRC bitchfit.   THAT is what they're tired of.

Now, they should know by now that walking in an defending themselves in any way only adds fuel to the fire... but whatever.

This is my suggestion, and I'm not joking.  Make a 'Trash Talk' sub-forum, and take any topic that degenerates into rehashed bitching and whining and move it into it.  I've seen it used and it works beautifully. It's not censorship so it doesn't add fuel to the fire, it's just puts it away somewhere where I can safely ignore it knowing that I haven't missed anything :P

This is my suggestion, and I'm not joking.  Make a 'Trash Talk' sub-forum, and take any topic that degenerates into rehashed bitching and whining and move it into it.  I've seen it used and it works beautifully. It's not censorship so it doesn't add fuel to the fire, it's just puts it away somewhere where I can safely ignore it knowing that I haven't missed anything :P

That is impossible because this forum is a conflict of interest. SRC bought this board so they can use it to advertise their products. They're idiots if they think that giving awful customer service while running a message board is a good idea.

I just find it weird that the mods don't just stay out of it. By constantly defending SRC and saying people should just suck it up cause the complaints are the problem just makes them look stupid. They're supposed to be neutral, otherwise SRC admin would be modding the boards. As far as I know, they don't anymore.

That is impossible because this forum is a conflict of interest. SRC bought this board so they can use it to advertise their products. They're idiots if they think that giving awful customer service while running a message board is a good idea.

I just find it weird that the mods don't just stay out of it. By constantly defending SRC and saying people should just suck it up cause the complaints are the problem just makes them look stupid. They're supposed to be neutral, otherwise SRC admin would be modding the boards. As far as I know, they don't anymore.

See, this I agree with.

They're idiots if they think that giving awful customer service while running a message board is a good idea.

This isn't entirely true.  I would honestly have more respect for SRC if such threads were never deleted/locked/modded.  But I don't want the forums overflowing with bullshit complaints either, hence my suggestion.  Like I said, I've seen it work and work well.

I just find it weird that the mods don't just stay out of it. The

So it's OK for you to voice opinions and annoyances but I can't? For someone who's hell bent on airing grievances with SRC you sure seem to be focusing the subject on Juan and I.

I didn't censor anyone's comments, lock threads, etc. I don't care if you guys like SRC or not, they don't pay mortgage. I don't appreciate you and dethrock dragging me into this shit like I have to agree with you guys. I don't. That's the world, Bud. I'm done with this conversation, I'll hash it out in a DM, but I'm not doing this crap here anymore.

So it's OK for you to voice opinions and annoyances but I can't?

It's not that you guys can't, you just have to realize that A) you have no need to defend yourselves (you're right in thinking that it's a huge MINORITY that have beef with you guys...) and B ) you're only making it worse by getting into it with them.