travis

Brand New threads should have a FAQ.

Did my order go through?

Yes.

Did it really ship? I'm scared.

It will arrive.

But did it ship?

It will arrive.

I got a shipment notice but am wondering if it shipped.

Calm down. It will arrive.

Really?

Yes.

Are you sure my order went through?

Yes.

What about...

*gun shot!

The opening music at the start of "Vices" and closing music at the end of "Noro" is "On Life's Highway," a gospel hymn written by Bertrand Brown. As Lacey remarked in an interview, "We've always been interested in putting strange things on the albums. We don't do it as much as we would like."

So says Wikipedia, the infinite oracle of knowledge

Managed to find this exact quote.

"I collect weird things - I bought some tapes from an estate sale, and there were some old sermons from a Baptist minister in Texas back in the '60s, and that hymn was on it, and it was a hymn that I remembered from when I was younger going to church. We've always been interested in putting strange things on the albums. We don't do it as much as we would like. I think if we had our way we'd just make a half-hour mix of sound bites and things like that."

Likely came off some dusty old reel. Cheapest tape available. Strands all popped from fast winding. I can smell it now.

I noticed you ordered Brand New merchandise or music from Interpunk.com in the past, so I just wanted to let you know that the band's album "Daisy" is back on vinyl. Order here!

"Daisy" is finally back in print on 180 gram gatefold vinyl! The LP also comes with a digital download coupon. Click here to order!

Thanks for shopping with Interpunk!

Take it easy!!!!

Tyler

Email I got today from Interpunk; was the OG 180 ?

Guest tailsyoudie1

going to the mall in a few hours. hopefully the store there has this, although they usually dont get many vinyl releases.

this is not available yet