ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Just in case Ross thinks that this is just a "Haters gonna hate" thread I want him to know he's losing business. I have terrible taste in music and have bought a bunch of what he has released. I won't ever buy a single thing from him again.

Really pissed that I just bought a release before this surfaced.

Last I will say on this as I dont want to get too off topic. I am not sure about the last situation, but there has been plenty of times that at least Juan has locked an SRC thread because of bad mouthing.

True. And in case nobody noticed Juan is an administrator now and the last time any other admins logged in was over a month ago.

But that's a whole different thing.

True. And in case nobody noticed Juan is an administrator now and the last time any other admins logged in was over a month ago.

But that's a whole different thing.

If and when I lock a thread, I will usually post reasons why. And my name will still show as being the one to have locked it.

That SRC thread(s) that may be in question that is still being brought up for whatever reason since some obviously can't do as the Frozen song, was locked in error by Danny @ SRC. The SRC people all have access to the 'Admin' user handle.

Wait...why in the hell is that dead horse that is SRC-bashing thread being discussed here?!?!

Stay on topic, damnit!

;)

(Why is it lately that every other thread and discussion escalates and Jared and I have to defend ourselves from incessant bashing towards us?!?! That's what it feels like to the both of us. Geez.)

Back on topic...

ROSS SERIOUSLY ENTERED A CONTEST TO WIN A CHASE BUSINESS GRANT? WHAT?!

https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/business/detail/57521

"We are competing for a Small Business grant & need 250 votes in 2 weeks to get to the next level which will allow us Double or even Triple the amount of albums we release a year."

Double or triple for $150,000? 

lol.

Shit! I just re-read Toki's post and realized I completely mis-read it. D'oh!

There's a reason why the Admin and others have not logged in any time recently. It is because I told them to stay away from the boards unless really needed. They know that Jared and I can handle things.

I am just curious from a nerdy business stand point... If he is withholding specific inventory (such as the most limited variants) and flipping them I wonder how he is accounting for those from a tax stand point? Does he create "transactions" where he buys them at cost or even discount and then flips them individually? Based on his volume it would seem like he would have to declare his profits from flipping on his tax return...especially with a paper trail of ebay and paypal. I am sure the IRS would be super interested as well.

I am just curious from a nerdy business stand point... If he is withholding specific inventory (such as the most limited variants) and flipping them I wonder how he is accounting for those from a tax stand point? Does he create "transactions" where he buys them at cost or even discount and then flips them individually? Based on his volume it would seem like he would have to declare his profits from flipping on his tax return...especially with a paper trail of ebay and paypal. I am sure the IRS would be super interested as well.

It's super easy to write off "Unsold" inventory as a loss. I don't think it would ever be a problem for him business wise. His problem seems to be more of a moral one.