ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Ugh I defended this dude and feel stupid, whatever though. I know something that might stop a label from working with him in the future because he put a printed paper in the package with the vinyl saying don't post pictures of it because the label probably wouldn't work with him again if I did, don't want to say what or anything, but yeah he does more shady shit.

Ugh I defended this dude and feel stupid, whatever though. I know something that might stop a label from working with him in the future because he put a printed paper in the package with the vinyl saying don't post pictures of it because the label probably wouldn't work with him again if I did, don't want to say what or anything, but yeah he does more shady shit.

AWWW, C'MON.

I know something that might stop a label from working with him in the future because he put a printed paper in the package with the vinyl saying don't post pictures of it because the label probably wouldn't work with him again if I did, don't want to say what or anything, but yeah he does more shady shit.

This is confusing.

This is confusing.

It's basically something that isn't supposed to exist, I think more records were made than were agreed upon, and it's a screen printed sleeve for the record that there's a handful of i guess. Id have to look at the print out again to see exactly what it says but that's the gist of it

It's basically something that isn't supposed to exist, I think more records were made then were agreed upon, and it's a screen printed sleeve for the record that there's a handful of i guess. Id have to look at the print out again to see exactly what it says but that's the gist of it

What record?

Post a pic!

What record?

Ugh didn't really want to say just in case I wanted to order from him again, but the early November acoustic ep. The covers just a white sleeve with the cover screen printed on in green and blue. And it's the white and clear variant. I'm at work now but I'll post a picture if anyone wants to see it later.

Alright it will probably be tomorrow morning, guess you guys want the note too?

It appears Ross printed up 50 additional copies of the Acoustic EP (on half clear/half white) and screen-printed covers for them. Then proceeded to sell or trade them to various people.

Info: http://stitchesandgrooves.wordpress.com/2011/09/29/the-early-november-the-acoustic-ep-for-all-of-this-ep-complete-collection/

Record in question: http://stitchesandgrooves.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/image_15.jpg?w=1200&h=