ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Do you think Ross would hire me to write copy for him? I'm probably overqualified seeing as anyone with a basic understanding of the English language would do a far better job than him.

You have to add in purposeful mistakes to prevent copyright infringement.  It's a tactic of his blowjob lawyer.

#redandstimpy

The odds of Ross getting his hands on this? With Power Puff Girls tribute 7" of course.

KFE5HKz.jpg

Well, he did get the rights to the Nicktoons compilation from Kid Rhino, and since this one was also pressed on Kid Rhino, it's really fucking likely that this will be part of his Enjoy The Toons label releases.

Here's a sneak-peek of the coming releases: http://www.discogs.com/label/44226-Kid-Rhino

is this stl_ben or Ross' alt account?

Not at all. I just thought this release screamed gimmick, and seeing how quickly it sold out, I regret not grabbing a couple to flip, solely to be an asshole to whatever idiot really wanted this pile of shit. For real. Anyone who would buy this deserves to get their eyes price-gouged out.

Well, he did get the rights to the Nicktoons compilation from Kid Rhino, and since this one was also pressed on Kid Rhino, it's really fucking likely that this will be part of his Enjoy The Toons label releases.

Here's a sneak-peek of the coming releases: http://www.discogs.com/label/44226-Kid-Rhino

Are we sure he got the rights to it?

Judging from his track record, I'm not entirely sure. He was saying that it was sanctioned by Nickelodeon, so I'd assume the rights were acquired.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but have you ever heard of a rhetorical question? Or a joke? You have answered a lot of these in this thread.

He/she didn't answer my question and for someone who wants the thread locked they sure are posting a lot.

I think you asked a question earlier about why anyone would want this? I'll fully admit that if RFC or some other label pressed it, depending on the price I would buy it. I collect soundtracks and other bullshit like that. I hope you don't hate me. 

What I will not do is support Ross, nor will I buy something inferior and that's exactly what this is. Misspelled and cd sourced and sold by a person who released a 7" of doug covers I mean OMFG, how can you respect anybody that does that and then thanks themselves! 

He/she didn't answer my question and for someone who wants the thread locked they sure are posting a lot.

I suggested it be locked to prevent all the pedantic naysayers and compulsive downvoters from internet rioting.  But it's provided enough discussion and entertainment tonight.  

I figure some of you harbor resentful feelings toward me, but judging that the members of this entire forum are related only through their interest in vinyl, I don't mind being outgrouped.

I suggested it be locked to prevent all the pedantic naysayers and compulsive downvoters from internet rioting. But it's provided enough discussion and entertainment tonight.

I figure some of you harbor resentful feelings toward me, but judging that the members of this entire forum are related only through their interest in vinyl, I don't mind being outgrouped.

Just because people don't want to support someone who has proved to be a shady business person doesn't make them pedantic, man.

If it makes you feel good to talk down to people, I guess you're on top of your game, but c'mon. A few people questioning why you'd buy a release at this price point purely for a shot of nostalgia doesn't constitute "internet rioting." And people pointing out that Ross is a less than upright business person could help people who care about that avoid him in the future.

As to your other point, I don't think anyone harbors resentful feelings toward you just because you made what many of us would consider a stupid purchase. I make stupid record buys all the time for the sake of nostalgia. But instead if saying, "I wanted it and I don't give a fuck what you guys say, that's why I bought it," you made a personal attack on another user who is actually a really nice guy. Pretty lame.

Other than that...so fucking what? You got some negative points (that don't matter) on a website (that doesn't matter) over a record release that...doesn't really matter.