ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

If anyone got an extra Nicktoons I would be forever grateful, had no idea this was a thing till today.. :/

"3-D Laughing Boy Open" is going to sound so sick on vinyl

No shame in buying this.

Ooooh, feel the downvote vengeance of Brock N Roll!  He don't like none of yo enjoyment!

fSczwfB.png

totally what it looks like. Half the ppl ITT are saying "well i'd like to have that, but fuck that guy...." the thing sold out regardless of the stance you took. Did you get what you wanted? or are you still taking a stand on a internet forum full of ppl you'll never meet?

Just stick to buying and promoting counterfeit vinyl releases there, buddy.

Not the wrath of negative internet points!  What will I do?

How about we get the thread back on the "everyone hate other people's music taste" train and keep chugging along?

Nah dude, Charlie is good people. You don't seem to fall in the category.

If you guys hate the guy making these records so much why do you give him the publicity? You've helped him sell more records.

7ac.jpg

I know that people are trying to warn potential customers by posting some valid criticisms of Ross/ETR but honestly that info should just be added to the OP or something and we should let this thread die or just lock it. It's free publicity for him and just arguing amongst ourselves at this point

It's sad that Ross has to use people's childhood nostalgia to 

7ac.jpg

I know that people are trying to warn potential customers by posting some valid criticisms of Ross/ETR but honestly that info should just be added to the OP or something and we should let this thread die or just lock it. It's free publicity for him and just arguing amongst ourselves at this point

This thread, for the last several pages, has just been the people who already know he's a piece of shit to laugh about his new "projects". it's just now that his instagram groupies are coming in and saying they don't care how much their butt hurts, they want more. 

I don't give a shit about how many of these stupid records he sells. If someone wants a $30 record of nicktoons that cost $7 to press, there's probably nothing ross can do to stop them. i don't feel bad for people who bought this. this thread isn't about stopping people from buying his releases, it's giving full disclosure on how poorly he runs a business and the quality of his overpriced releases. if people want to buy, knowing that, then that's their choice. 

people coming in here that say "i don't care how awful the label is, i just want my nicktoons" just doesn't add anything to the conversation. make a thread about the record then. who cares? why do people feel the need to defend their purchase?