ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

I've always liked this band TBH. They were one of the opening bands when I attended my first concert. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus hahaha

Edit: A few SKSK songs have up to 1.5 million listens. Not bad

I've only heard Snake Devil. My buddy played it constantly

Why did they name themselves after a Cap'n Jazz song and then write wiener rock?

Hahahaha I have always wondered about that. They are like the anti-Cap'n Jazz to me.

Not defending, just asking in case I missed it:

Did this only not get pressed because he died?  If so isn't it very likely that they were already along the lines of getting it pressed?  If so there is up front cost to getting as far as test pressings (like hundreds of dollars).  From that picture you can see that there was 5 TPs ordered, which is pretty common for most ACTUAL TPs.  So then the singer dies and the release is dead in the water?  Is it then completely wrong to try to recoup some of them money you already sunk in to the venture?  As I said I don't know why this was cancelled, just what I am gleaming from the posts so far.

I think he actually had 24 made.

I could totally understand doing something like auctioning off test presses and having in whole or part of that money go to singers family or band or something, but this is scummy, shady bullshit. 

Do you know where the money went?  Maybe it did go to the family, maybe it went to cover the cost of pressing the record, maybe it went to his yacht fund.....

Or we could just jump to conclusions based on no facts.....

Do you know where the money went? Maybe it did go to the family, maybe it went to cover the cost of pressing the record, maybe it went to his yacht fund.....

I would call it making assumptions based on his prior track record.

Didn't he do this with Midtown as well? Had tests made but Gabe or Rob blocked him from doing it but sold the tests anyway? Was that him, I know there were a few people on ap.net in threads trying to sell the STWLTG tests a few years back if I remember correctly?

It may not have been him but I'm I remember some type of drama with it.

Ben is right. We don't know where the money went. It could have been used for Sandy relief or to bring clean water to an impoverished tribe. We may never know, as money-raising auctions for charity are normally kept a secret to avoid attention and awareness.

Do you know where the money went?  Maybe it did go to the family, maybe it went to cover the cost of pressing the record, maybe it went to his yacht fund.....

If he had sold them on ebay and said "we're raising money for the family", people would've been supportive and it probably would've sold for more.

the problem is, he did a shady underground deal because he knew it was fucked up.

fact: he has done shit like this before. which is enough information to jump to a likely conclusion.