ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

I want Ross to release a 7" that comes with a kids small Doig shirt that transforms me back into a 7 year old when worn. I want to run in the yard and drink Capri Suns and throw my Last Action Hero red convertible off the porch ledge and send Last Action Hero Arnold and T2 Arnold flying into the bushes. I want my mother to love me again.

Were you my neighbor?

So, I don't know if this is a known example of Ross Shadiness, or if this is new; it's so hard to remember with this douchebag.

Apparently Ross was looking into pressing a Scary Kids Scaring Kids record. The license deal didn't work out, but that didn't stop Ross from making test presses, which he's now selling on the side.

16663320130_3a4c719eb9_z.jpg

16849547672_d4d8e4f7d6_z.jpg

So, I don't know if this is a known example of Ross Shadiness, or if this is new; it's so hard to remember with this douchebag.

Apparently Ross was looking into pressing a Scary Kids Scaring Kids record. The license deal didn't work out, but that didn't stop Ross from making test presses, which he's now selling on the side.

It says that the country of origin is the Czech Republic, but it's from Pirate's Press and it's an ETR catalog number.

Does Ross have sleeper agents in the Czech Republic? Does Ross have sleeper agents in former Soviet states?

Is Ross Josef Stalin?

It says that the country of origin is the Czech Republic, but it's from Pirate's Press and it's an ETR catalog number.

Does Ross have sleeper agents in the Czech Republic? Does Ross have sleeper agents in former Soviet states?

Is Ross Josef Stalin?

Maybe it's like how the US dumps the Super Bowl Champion shirts that were printed for the eventual Super Bowl loser in third world countries.

I actually was supposed to buy one of these. The reason it was halted was because of Tyson dying. I backed out when all of this info in the thread came to light.

Wow, that's fucking shady.  He might as well be a bootlegger doing stuff like this.  Probably will make more money, too.

1. Try to get record pressed.

2. Press lots of test presses.

3. Lead singer dies.

4. Profit?

Not defending, just asking in case I missed it:

Did this only not get pressed because he died?  If so isn't it very likely that they were already along the lines of getting it pressed?  If so there is up front cost to getting as far as test pressings (like hundreds of dollars).  From that picture you can see that there was 5 TPs ordered, which is pretty common for most ACTUAL TPs.  So then the singer dies and the release is dead in the water?  Is it then completely wrong to try to recoup some of them money you already sunk in to the venture?  As I said I don't know why this was cancelled, just what I am gleaming from the posts so far.