Butterfly Puke Records BPR001 Debut/Giveaway (FFO Brand New, Foxing, Mineral)

Just selected the winners of the giveaway!

The two lucky people who won 1 Awe Howler - Living With Spiders deluxe edition cassette:

• Bhoussock
  • Cwhit

And the lucky person who wins the tape/lathe bundle is.......(drumroll)......Gutzonborglum!

Congrats, y'all! I'll be messaging you now asking for your shipping address!

As for everyone else, we have a second printing of the Living With Spiders cassette in the works now and should be available by the end of the month! We also have some other really cool stuff coming from Awe Howler this month that we will keep you up to date with.

Thanks for everything guys! We're working on getting everything shipped out as soon as we can. If any of you have any suggestions now or after you get your packages, we would love to hear them. Otherwise, you'll be hearing about our new releases from other bands soon!

So guys, I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad first: the lathes obviously don't sound good. They're listenable, but as you were probably aware, they are just super fuzzy.

The good: I got all of the packages taped up and ready to ship out in the morning and I will update you all with tracking. Also, we have decided that we will absolutely press this album to vinyl. It will obviously take some time for any real updates on that front, but just know that it will happen. We are also working on other releases as I type this, and you should expect news soon.

All in all, I am super proud of the band and I think we did a decent job at representing the album, right next to releasing it on vinyl of course.

Here are some photos of the lathe cuts:

DxOqiBE.jpg

I also wanted to thank each and every one of you, whether it be because you ordered, entered the contest, or simply gave this project a listen. This band is full of some of my really good friends, and it almost makes me tear up knowing that people give a fuck about them or anything we have released.