Vinyl in Walmart

A little off... But I was the mall yesterday, walked by an FYE and thought I haven't been in this store for over 10 years I wonder if they sell vinyl. Well they do, kind of expensive but the titles in store aren't linked to their inventory online..so you could find something good. I got lucky and found vulgar display of power by Pantera

Yeah the FYE by me has had vinyl for about a year now, but its all way overpriced

the FYE in mobile, al has been filled with vinyl since about 2008. the old manager of the store that i knew was a vinyl fanatic and claimed it was the largest selection any FYE offered nationwide. they even got into used vinyl in the last few years. 

on another note, guitar center's carrying vinyl now too in small quantities.

Does this mean walmart will be pressing exclusive edited vinyl? That's all I remember walmart being famous for.

I was pissed when my dad bought me the Marshall Mathers lp from wally world back in the day...

& instead of Kim, you got that really stupid song featuring knockoff South Park characters

& instead of Kim, you got that really stupid song featuring knockoff South Park characters

Exactly, later that week we went to the mall and I won the explicit version in one of those arcade games where you have to stop the light on the red bulb, did it on the first try. I remember some kids trying to buy it off of me. I was one happy 9 year old that day.