PO: Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell (3/31/15)

http://imgur.com/a/ThD92

We made this tour exclusive 7 inch for the upcoming tour. We'll have at least 25 per show on the upcoming tour. One per person (phwwwww resellers). Side A: "Exploding Whale." Side B: "Fourth of July (PPD Remix). 500 of each color.

eHWuyku.jpg

unlcfLS.jpg

If anyone is going there with a friend who is not a vinyl collector and who would be ok to send it to me overseas, I'd be so glad!

25 at each show is not that many.... I'll be at 2 shows but I bet they go really fast. There'll be no guarantee. And here I was happy to be going to a non GA show so I could avoid having to go when the doors open...

Was thinking the same thing about the show at the Fox in Oakland - finally seated so I could take my time getting there! Hopefully others will feel that way and people won't bother lining up early?

I grabbed a clear at my local shop. Not sure if they still have a bunch, but when I was there the other day they had an insane amount of clear.

Couldn't pull the trigger on a ticket to his show looking at the $70 price tag when I would have already been in the back of the balcony in a seat when they were still in presale. Meh. Bummed I won't be able to pick up that Exploding Whale.

I grabbed a clear at my local shop. Not sure if they still have a bunch, but when I was there the other day they had an insane amount of clear.

Couldn't pull the trigger on a ticket to his show looking at the $70 price tag when I would have already been in the back of the balcony in a seat when they were still in presale. Meh. Bummed I won't be able to pick up that Exploding Whale.

If they still have one whenever you end up back there again, let a brother know! I'm still looking.