Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Awesome! I just loooove her. Saw her on the Fox Confessor tour, and Middle Cyclone, if you've never seen her live, she's incredible. I'd love to see her sing some stuff off the new album. <3

I've seen her a few times. Would have seen her in San Francisco (she played 4 shows), but my wife didn't want to go or be left alone at the hotel :( Kelly Hogan lives not too far from me.

Thou is the first thing I'd be remotely interested in and it's likely impossible to get as a European. Yay.

Sisters of Christ will do mailorder, and because you're in Europe, they may be sympathetic to shipping something to you. Last year, Consouling Sounds in Belgium shipped me a RSD exclusive that was "only available in their store on RSD."

Beyond excited for the release of Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream LP. This has been one of my favorite albums for a while, but I never wanted to shell out the big bucks for the box set. So glad this will be affordable now. Other than the Darjeeling limited soundtrack, this is the only thing made me really excited to see so far.

Saw the excel file our distributor sent to the store for RSD. Some of the releases rumored were on there, but not all of them. Can not remember the specifics. Tried to scope out what I was looking for quickly before someone saw me. I felt like I was a hacker, and had seconds to upload the file before the bad guys got me. It was intense.