I could watch Jason Sudekis dancing along to "What's Up With That?" forever. So funny.

i just caught up on my DVR of this, hadnt seen yet, and that was my fav part. i laughed, giggled. its sooooo great. always loved that, and then the lil high 5 as he left the stage was great too.

Watched the first hour or so last night. The Californians skit was terrible.

So excited to hear that Wayne's World made it.

I enjoyed it until dumbass Taylor Swift appeared.

I think to really enjoy it you have to be from California. My fiance and I died when they started talking about Lowes cause the Torrance one is right around the corner from our house.

Has this show been funny lately? Last skit I can remember thinking was awesome was Brian Fellow's Safari Planet (and that was just one gem in a bunch of turds). I guess I haven't seen a lot since then, though.

I actually quite enjoy the current cast. I don't think it will go down in history as one of the legendary casts but its pretty good most of the time

I actually quite enjoy the current cast. I don't think it will go down in history as one of the legendary casts but its pretty good most of the time

I agree for the most part. There are some things I like and some things I don't like, but it is what it is. 

its currently one of the worst shows on TV.

This is far from the truth. There are much worse TV shows on these days.

i will agree to that.

i guess im just wanting more. i used to LOVE this show.

im a bitter old man until they revamp.

GET OFF MY LAWN.

I feel like almost every season going back like 10-15 years i hear about how bad the cast is compared to the past but then you look back and its considered a great cast, maybe SNL is a show that gets better in hind-site to some people.

Obviously to each their own, but like i said i enjoy the current cast but yeah its currently not the greatest and there are times when im wanting more as well. I think when you have so many skits you're probably gonna have a 50% success rate for most people.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHATS UP WIT DAT?

WHATS UP WIT DAT?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHATS UP WIT DAT?

WHATS UP WIT DAT?

WHATS UP WIT DAT?

WHATS UP WIT DAT?

WHATS UP WIT DAT?

WHATS UP WIT DAT?

giphy.gif200w.gifgiphy.gif

Agree with most of you dudes, Taylor Swift was HORRIBLE in the Californians!   I've always loved that skit, and this one was great too except for her.  Bradley Cooper was awesome in it!!

Wayne's World was probably the best of the night.

I also really enjoyed the Breaks digital short.

And I also agree with the few of you who mentioned how everyone always hates on the current cast not being as good as the previous, until the next cast comes and people want the old cast back.  It's like some never ending circle of SNL life.  I don't know how you can not like Beck Bennett and Kyle Mooney. Dudes are killing it! 

And I also agree with the few of you who mentioned how everyone always hates on the current cast not being as good as the previous, until the next cast comes and people want the old cast back.  It's like some never ending circle of SNL life.  I don't know how you can not like Beck Bennett and Kyle Mooney. Dudes are killing it! 

Totally. Beck Bennett and Kyle Mooney are just starting to come into their own. I think Pete Davidson has a lot of potential too. Aidy and Cecily are usually pretty great.

I still feel like the best time was with Hader, Wiig, Sudeikis, and Armisen though. Even seeing Will Forte again on the special made me realize I liked his sketches. The one of him as the dancing locker room coach kills me every time.